Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for JULY 2009 is...
7/11/2009 12:27:42 AM

Dear Sara,

If I remember good, last year this time "Expressions of Nature" was forum winner (and that month you featured one poet, crazy brave to write in English :) ) .

Thank you my friend, not only for the congrats and for sharing my happiness for BFA ... but for all your concern, help and just all from you.

The graphics is beautiful! You are a true artist and a big contributor to this world`s beauty!

Hugs and blessings,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2009 12:47:32 AM

Dearest Joyce,

Do not worry, you are not able to write so bad English composition in which I won`t beat you, at least, twice. And seems Mary is not here for a longer period. Now when you mentioned this great lady, I am remined that I haven`t seen her .... for a months ago. Hope she is good and would be visible soon.

Thanks for praising my forum. You are a great contributor to ALP greatness at all . Your spoiled nephew is very much addicted to your warmth and positiveness. And not only he :) ...

Hugs and blessings,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2009 12:52:44 AM

Thanks Kathleen,

You really believed more than I, that I am able to do it now :) !

Those connection problems makes me ..... to learn a higher level of persistence. LOL! How many posts .... written almost until putting the signature, have been lost.

But you are intelligent, and never write your name under the posts.

Would try to follow you :) .

Thanks for being a great encouraging friend!

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2009 12:56:16 AM

Thank you Barb !

You are one of most faithful supporters of my forum.

Your love and friendship are greatly appreciated.

Hugs and blessings,

Branka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2009 8:15:37 AM

Hi Branka,

Not signing my name goes completely against my education by the nuns AND by my parents, BUT people see my picture so they know its ME online so why waste an extra few clicks on the keyboard?  In saving my time, I figure, all those saved clicks could hold off arthritis in my wrist for a few years. LOL. My logic in not typing my name at the end.  I think I just used up a few days worth of savings in typing THIS.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!