Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate PATRICIA BARTCH, the 195th POTW!
7/24/2009 12:39:54 PM

Thank you Kathleen and Thomas,

I know I am more than fashionably late... but things have been a bit hectic for the last two months!

CONGRATULATIONS Pat!!!

I cannot believe I missed your POTW party... please forgive me!!  I am so proud for you and you deserve this wonderful honor more than anyone I know.  You are such an inspiration to all of us! 

A Beautiful Vision for your special honor!

Can you imagine that which you have named "The Garden of Eden" where every tree and flower would speak your name? Where you would walk the fields as the one you call Jeshua or Jesus and experience life in the world as he did, where every flower would bow before you and speak your holy name and honor you as the Creator's heart. Fruit from the trees would literally jump into your hands as you passed. The brooks would sing your name with every burbling flow. The animals, your constant companions and friends, would converse with you in the language of the unlimited spirits, completely understood by each other.

Every moment would be the greatest joy, the most fun. You would be filled with excitement at what each moment could bring for you would know that the Creator's gift of life was coming to you again and again in a million ways through everything that you could see, feel or touch.

Hugs and Blessings,  Jill
+0
7/25/2009 1:02:48 PM
Hi team

Sorry I'm late but had to stop by and congratulate my fellow musketeer.

***  CONGRATULATIONS  PAT  ***

God Bless

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2009 11:14:16 AM

Hi Luis 

Thank you dear friend for the congratulations note.  The blue and pink graphic is SO pretty!!!

Your friend, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2009 11:27:04 AM

Hi Jill.  No problem at all. Thank you for stopping by.  I know what it is like to have time run away with you.

Right now it is a break down time for me.  My tooth broke last week.  (about $1,000 to fix because I don't have insurance).  Our 15 year old refrigerator broke last friday.  ($1000 or so to get a new one).

Our 15 year old washer and dryer is breaking down.  Maybe we can repair it.

Hubby's tub grinder for his business broke 2 weeks ago.  About $1,000 to fix.  He has already repaired it and is able to use it now. 

So, time is running away with me also!!!  I hope your days have been good

The picture you posted is gorgeous.  It is really a SMILE MAKER.  I love the story and it's really inspirational.

Thank you Dear Jill.  I hope we can meet one day.  I'll give you a gigantic hug!!

God Bless,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2009 11:28:01 AM

A beautiful inspiration from Jill

A Beautiful Vision for your special honor!

Can you imagine that which you have named "The Garden of Eden" where every tree and flower would speak your name? Where you would walk the fields as the one you call Jeshua or Jesus and experience life in the world as he did, where every flower would bow before you and speak your holy name and honor you as the Creator's heart. Fruit from the trees would literally jump into your hands as you passed. The brooks would sing your name with every burbling flow. The animals, your constant companions and friends, would converse with you in the language of the unlimited spirits, completely understood by each other.

Every moment would be the greatest joy, the most fun. You would be filled with excitement at what each moment could bring for you would know that the Creator's gift of life was coming to you again and again in a million ways through everything that you could see, feel or touch.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!