Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How to find Love
6/29/2009 8:35:37 PM
Michael, my sweet artistic friend.  It is so good to see you back again.  I am so sorry for all your trials, but so happy to see you are writing again.

Your poem is so special and written from the heart.  Bless you my friend, please keep writing.  We love to hear from you.

May God continue to bless you.

Sara
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 10:35:27 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing with us all here. We are all special in our own way which not everyone can see. Having our own gifts and talents we share with those who listen or watch with honor.

Kathleen I agree with everything you have stated here. Yes take the blinders off and see the world as we should, with respect. Do not let others throw you into a smoke screen of what is happening around you and others.

Many Blessings my friend,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 10:45:02 PM

Hello Roger,

Thank-you for the warm welcome back and for dropping by and sharing with us. I could never stop writing Poetry as it is a part of me to share with others.

Roger I will be here as long as my health will allow me to be here.  I am very happy to be back in Adland, my Home away from Home.

Many Blessing my friend,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 11:00:06 PM

Hello Joyce,

Thank-you for coming by to share with us all here. The Creative juices are always working I do not post all that has been written. This way keeps everyone curious about what will be next.

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 9:35:28 AM

Hi Myrna,

Thank-you for coming by to share with us.

Michael
+0