Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why Parents Drink
8/3/2009 12:43:19 AM

Parents drink because they have nothing better to do with their lives. And the kids are smart if they run!!

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
RE: Why Parents Drink
9/7/2009 1:43:30 AM

It reminds me of the time my wife (in her 50's) wanted to tell HER very religious mother that she played poker online.  She called her mom on the phone and after the preliminaries, she said, "Mom, I've got something I have to tell you, and you probably won't like it."

Then she (my straight-arrow wife of fifteen years) said, "Mom, I'm a lesbian!"

Her mother started to sputter, so my wife immediately reassured her, "Mom, that's not true, I just didn't want you to get upset when I told you the real thing you won't like.  I play poker and blackjack online for money."

Her mother, not always of this world, blurted back, "What?  What?  You're a lesbian blackjack dealer?"

True story. 

Have a great day!

Don

P.S. I used to drive a semi over the road, and that story reminds me of the bumper sticker I saw on the back of another truck...."Please don't tell my mom I'm a truck driver.  She thinks I still play piano over at the whorehouse!"

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Why Parents Drink
9/9/2009 7:16:42 PM

To Nick and Friends...

on this special 09-09-09 day...

I simply want to say...

Love and Blessings