Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
See these heroins
6/1/2009 4:58:36 AM

Dear friends

I just received  from an old friend this site:  www.monasdream.com about some of the many  Bahai heroines, victims of the fury of the government and clergy of Iran.

This for your contemplating what is a real ,  sacrifice and what is sheer foolishness. There are others in this world who claim that they are "martyrs," seeking only the pleasures of heaven. I believe it is up to you to judge.

You see, I think that a deeper meaning of there being martyrs and "martyrs" is that we shall learn from example what is  true spiritual sacrifice out of love for God and men of earth and... what is pure error. 

I will try always to maintain  prefering the love of God before all the pleasures of heaven.

Go to

www.monasdream.com

Bye for now

Enjoy summer has come! Both spiritually and earthly.

Greetings from Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: See these heroins
6/1/2009 9:50:06 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: See these heroins
6/6/2009 6:01:45 AM

Dear friend, thanks

and may also you enjoy  spiritually sunny days. Today I will let Bahaullah speak about Persia.

My bronze works are now finished for the time being. I feel I have come a bit on the way,having done a new kind of art without knowing anything about the selling of it. That's how it should be,because that's a kind of rest. Bye for now

Varmest regards from sister Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!