Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If Jesus Were Alive Today
6/2/2009 2:05:27 PM
Hello Dear Jo

He must have been an amazing man to know but being in human form he also had his faults such as a temper, must have got that from his Father
LOL
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/2/2009 3:55:10 PM
Ok, I have to comment on that...something that many people don't "see"...Remember how God said we are created in his image? We don't really get it...how so very literal God is often! So often I think about this man he created (in his image)...about his mind and heart and thoughts and even his appearance. I mean we could look like some animal but we don't; we look like man who God created in "his" image. I think we will be very surprised when we do "see" how much like him we are, so that if we deny him, we will be denying a God who we are so much like! I doubt that it's always a "fault" to get angry; The perfect Love of this "Father" doesn't mean he's a pushover or so soft that he can't and won't (like man), stand up for what's right or get angry at his children when they continally do wrong, or do things that only hurt him. Perfect Love is also Perfect Justice, one in the same, so that indeed God does have a side of vengence, but because of his love he has an incomprehensible patience for those he loves. But sooner or later this Awesome God is going to display his Justice... And check it out...When the cup of his wrath is full; when the blood of his saints and prophets that the world has spilled over the centuries reaches over the brim of the cup of God's patience... He will not forever hold his peace; he will not forever stand by and watch the world continually crucify Christ afresh... But he will give evil it's due reward so that no man can say he is an unjust God! Who out there knows that when the book of The Revelation, which John wrote during exile on the island of Patmos, speaks about the "Marriage supper of the Lamb,"...that what is "served" up is the blood of the wicked, and that the fowl of the air are invited to this marriage supper and why? To feast on the flesh and blood that will be as high as the horses bridle! Never ever think that this God is a pushover; a God of so much love that he will sit by and never recompense for the blood of his saints, his holy people, his prophets. For now he tells us to hold our peace, to give place to wrath, to love our enemies, but the day is coming when... He himself will take venegence on the evil, and when he does, we better hope we are in his graces, because he says it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2009 4:32:05 PM

Hello Nick, and everyone else,

I am not trying to belittle you or anyone else, just posting my opinions.

Jesus was an amazing 'man', Jesus was the only perfect person or thing ever created/or born in this world.  Jesus did not have a temper, Jesus did not sin at any time during his lifetime.  In my bible, I have never read of any faults that Jesus had or committed in his lifetime. 

Maybe you are joking about a temper, and I sincerely hope so. 

My Jesus was perfect and my Jesus died on the cross for my sins.  I will go to heaven because Jesus died for my sins. 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/2/2009 7:58:38 PM
It's Ok Jo, Nick is just seeing how there was a human side to Christ; he doesn't mean anything by it. God doesn't take offense when we don't mean any. You know God knows our heart and looks there more than on the outward; he knows what is really evil and what is really innocent, like a father who understands; he does moreso, right? Love matters more than ever letter of the law, and I know you know, and don't mean anything either. love kim
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2009 2:23:05 AM
My Dearest Jo and Kim

I was not joking when I said Jesus had a temper as it is very well documented by several of the Apostles. We are made in God's image and as the Holy father just like any father is when you disobey the word of your father you will get punished. I dare anybody to draw a pentagram in the middle of your living room with all the candles and call upon the first Angel. Feel guilty even thinking about it or it is even beyond your reasoning then you are free from sin and have nothing to worry about. Now with all silly scenarios aside we cannot blame what is happening around the world on God. This is our own doing and it has not been the first time that we acted like immature children and he decided to start all over.
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!