Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JILL BACHMAN, the 189th POTW!
5/20/2009 2:38:35 PM

Hi Kathleen and Georgios,

Well, Georgios..... when you give white roses to two woman and then ask a question, what else could we say but YES??????   lol

So far as your request to Kathleen of expanding in your own feature, I certainly do not have any objections.  I commend you for all of your additional commitment and dedication to this forum and all I can say is THANK YOU!

Bless you both,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 3:04:08 PM

Hi Donna,

Thank you for the nice congratulations message and I appreciate your candid remark of "you have perserved through a lot of changes."    There is more truth in that than you know, but it is all GOOD!  :-)

I appreciate your friendship.

Blessings,  Jill

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285/kimmychilds/fl/f1802.gif
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 3:10:12 PM

Hi Mattais,

It is great to hear from you and I thank you for the special congratulations message.  I am glad you enjoyed the "Internet" part of my BIO, and yes it is all true!   I always hope that others can identify with slow starters.  lol

I think you are right about the television too!  I have to admit I always wondered how all those people fit inside that box?   Enough.... you will have to call out the men in the white coats for sure now.  

Thank you for being such a special friend, and you can be assured that I will enjoy my week.

Bless you,  Jill

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285/kimmychilds/fl/f1806.gif
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 3:27:37 PM

Hi Luis,

Thank you so much for your meaningful message, and I know what you mean about discovering this "early morning."   I knew last night because Kathleen messaged me and asked for my bio.  To say I was floored then would be an understatement, and for some reason I was thinking the forum did not start til next week.  When I logged in this morning and saw my picture, the element of surprise indeed grabbed me!  Wow!

Now to YOU, my wonderous friend!  I am so glad you are finding your way to the mountain top along with the rest of us, but YOU have provided so much knowledge and wisdom for the rest of us, I cannot put a value on it.  As I have said many times, you are indeed a scholar.  If I ever hear you say the word "dull" again, I am going to insist you go to the bottom of the mountain and start over..... just kidding.   LOL

I am thrilled to see your notification for your Art Forum this morning.  I invite EVERYONE to visit and fill their minds with art and culture.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1239049.aspx

Hieronymus Bosch - Tryptic of Garden of Earthly Delights
(click on image to enlarge)

You are a very special person and I am so proud to be your friend.  You are a great inspiration to me and to all Adlanders.  Know that you are loved.  :-)

Bless you,  Jill
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/20/2009 4:24:52 PM

Hi Jill!

Well I don't think I could have said this any better myself my dear friend! You know, sometimes that silly dog of mine is pretty smart....

Carol & Taffy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!