Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JILL BACHMAN, the 189th POTW!
5/20/2009 10:36:07 PM

Dear Sara and Jan,

CONGRATS FOR BEING THE NOTW !

One heart for each of you DEAR LADIES!

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 11:13:45 PM
JILL BACHMAN
Hi dear friend,

Your New title fits you well "MOUNTAIN WOMAN'  Hey what can I say, other that I am so glad we are friends, and we have so much in common.  Our love for animals and Native Americans.  I wish you to have a super special week which I know you will have, because your Attitude is Everything. 

Do you have your dancing shoes ready?

((youtube id="3Vqecwx0TVM"))((/youtube))

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
5/20/2009 11:29:02 PM

Hi Jill

Just wanted to stop by to say Congratulations on being voted POTW.  I enjoyed reading your bio. Hope you have a great week!

Sandra

congratulations

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 2:47:30 AM
Hey there Jill my friend!  So great to see you as the 189th POTW!  You are beloved and deserving and I know you will enjoy your week.

Loved reading your bio, & your story about as a kid taking card board and riding it down the hill into pine needles reminds me of doing the same thing....well almost!  We road card board boxes down sand dunes.  Since I grew up during my younger years in west Texas, there were sand hills close to the area where we lived & we would climb to the top of those hills and jump on our big piece of card board and slide down the hillside as long as we could stay on.  You had pine needles get stuck in you, we had sand all over after one ride down the hill...but we kept getting up and climbing right back up to have another ride!  I'll bet you did the same thing!

Take care & enjoy your special week!

Cheryl :-)

P.S.  I love the area around where you live.  It's much better than the sand hills anyday!
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 3:42:57 AM
Hi Jan! and Sara!

Today I took freedom in my hand to support POTW from inside. Nice t osee you make the trio of NYMPHE and PARANYMPHS of POTW (Trio - Queen and Nominators)

Keep up the good work.

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU

Oh babe, babe it is a Wild World - Cat Stevens

Click above

PHILOXENIA
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0