Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JILL BACHMAN, the 189th POTW!
5/20/2009 1:04:08 PM

Hi All,

First I would like to thank and congratulate the Team members for this extraordinary edition of the POTW award.

Dear Jill,

I was so excited to learn very early this morning that you are the POTW this week. If there is a person who ever deserved to get such award it clearly is you. I am so proud and happy of being your friend, and, dull as I am, I will always thank you for helping me find my way to the Mountain top.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 1:08:55 PM

Hi Georgios,

OMG!  You left me speechless and literally absorbed in the most beautiful music in the whole world.  What a meaningful message and I cannot thank you enough!

Now, about this MOUNTAIN WOMAN stuff.....  lol  

You are too much, but I guess I can never back down from that incredulous title.  Little did I know two years ago where it would lead me!  The feature you have put together here is literally beyond words.  It is so beautiful and meaningful. 

Your friendship and support means more than I can say.  Without you, none of this would be possible.  Thank you, thank you!!!

Blessings,   Jill
http://dream.homestead.com/Mountain_Journey.jpg
+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 1:12:48 PM
Hi Jill, So Pleased you are Person of the Week 189TH ! Well Deserved and Congratulations. Your Friend Bob Vaughan Gold Member
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 1:21:54 PM

Hi Again Georgios,

I appreciate the appropriate lyrics to REO Speedwagon's "Riding the Storm out!"  I think that is the spiritual journey that we are on right now.  :-)

"And I'm not missing a thing
Watching the full moon crossing the range
Riding the storm out
"

And, of course as... "mountain woman," I cannot resist posting a picture of the mountain and the "full moon crossing the range."

See, you bring out the best (or worst) in me.   LOL

Thank you for everything you do!

Bless you,  Jill

http://dream.homestead.com/WinterSolstice_tn_400x279.jpg
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 1:26:11 PM

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for your beautiful message, and I will do my very best to have a great week of celebrations.  Trust me, I am already off to a good start.  :-)

Thank you for being my special friend and for all you do to make Adland such a wonderful community.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/jst8761/ty/ty0204.gif
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!