Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
5/10/2012 7:03:31 AM
Hi Rick & Jim,

I too read this amazing list of B Hussein's "accomplishments". It sorta makes you wonder how so many can still support this fraud. It's amazing if you think about it.

They must realize by now that the freebies and 'entitlements' they're so addicted to will end when the coffers will be empty. The US is on the brink of bankruptcy and the printing presses will be shut down and the freebies will be a memory and then they'll really be in s*hitsville. The US will turn into a third world country and the value of the $ currency will be a small percentage of what it used to be.

I remember the days when the $ was worth investing in but today almost every major currency in the world is worth more then the $. It will only get progressively worse if B Hussein is reelected. Time for all of us to join forces and insure he'll be a one term catastrophe only and send him back to his beloved Chicago or better yet let him move with his family to one of the Muslim countries he so loves. I have to admit that lard ass Michelle will look much better in a burqa then she does now.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hey Rick,

I was reading that same article today too, great minds think alike in a calm rational way finishing each train of thought, independent of the other till there seems to be no option but to put them all together and then the puzzle is complete. Just like puzzles the closer you get to finishing the clearer the picture becomes.
Quote:
[endif]

Quit trashing Obama!

Quit trashing President Obama's Accomplishments! He has an impressive list of accomplishments!

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global 'apology tour'.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran, tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to take a 17 day vacation.

And the list goes on.

So, how is this "CHANGE" working out? ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/12/2012 7:06:12 AM
Hey Peter and friends,

I came across this at FB. It seams to fit into a reasonable option that Obama and his thugs could be enacting while Americans are asleep or in denial. Denial is conditioned response as most Americans are not prepared to live the lead part in the never ending movie being directed by someone moving the script in the opposite direction that the American Public would normally expect.

Today I spoke with a state worker whose neighbor had her winter home in Hawaii next door to Obama's grandmothers home. She did acknowledge that Obama's parents and grand parents were members of the Communist Party. Obama has lived under Imperialist rule and has a deep rooted hate colonialist. It is a short reach from being a slave and as such The Dreams of His Father were in Obama the senior was a Revolutionary against the throne back in England.

Obama comes from a place most Americans have only come close to in the movies. It is obvious that most of the acts and major laws passed in the dead of night as most voting for Obama Care had there minds on putting their Christmas Vacation plans before the security of the American people. People in our FB chosen group would be smart to take a good look around themselves and be prepared should the dollar collapse much further.

POST AND SHARE THIS LINK ALONG WITH COMMENTS TO EVERY PAGE YOU ARE ON ... GET THE WORD OUT ... WE MUST BLOCK ALL THEIR PLANS TO STOP THE NOV ELECTIONS ... TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA ... AND WE MUST SPREAD THE TRUTH ... WE CANNOT HAVE THESE RADICALS CREATE A CRISIS TO STOP THE ELECTIONS ... JUST LIKE HOLDER DID WITH FAST AND FURIOUS TO TRY TO GET RID OF OUR 2ND AMENDMENT AND OUR GUNS ... AND HE GOT CAUGHT ... WE MUST REVEAL THEIR "PLAN" ... CONTACT YOUR REPS TO INFORM THEM AND TO HAVE THE MILITARY ON STANDBY TO STOP THIS DICTATOR AND HIS HENCHMEN IN THEIR TRACKS ... http://www.thecomingattack.com/obama-operatives-will-commit-reichstag-event-to-trigger-martial-law-dhs-whistleblower-reveals/

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/12/2012 7:19:00 AM
Came across this too.
RUSSIAN ARMY COMING IN U.S. SOIL TO STAY TAKING OVER U.S. MILITARY BASES. PLEASE CONTACT U.S.ALLIES ARMED FORCES NOW WITH YOUR CONCERNS. BEFORE YOU CANT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4s4SfgEEM
www.youtube.com
John Moore said on Wednesday's broadcast, that he got news from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Va. reports within the next 7 months, there will be between ...
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2012 12:27:24 PM
There are those that would say this is just deserts and part of getting ready for mass arrests mentioned in other forums. This doesn't make sense even to their end. Foreign troops on our soil enmasse?! What gives?

[q
uote] Came across this too.
RUSSIAN ARMY COMING IN U.S. SOIL TO STAY TAKING OVER U.S. MILITARY BASES. PLEASE CONTACT U.S.ALLIES ARMED FORCES NOW WITH YOUR CONCERNS. BEFORE YOU CANT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4s4SfgEEM
www.youtube.com
John Moore said on Wednesday's broadcast, that he got news from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Va. reports within the next 7 months, there will be between ...
[/quote]

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2012 1:09:29 PM
Hi Rick & Jim,

Rick thanks for the 2 posts. Very interesting information and I wonder like Jim if this makes sense even for the fraud and great pretender B Hussein. Foreign troops on American soil does seem a bit farfetched but with this regime any thing is possible.

He's ceding US sovereignty to the UN and other world organizations so you can never know what he's planning.

As far as creating a calamity to instate military rule has been mentioned time and again cos at this stage of the game he's not sure he can be reelected come November. I have my doubts that the military will play ball with him but I might be wrong in my assessment.

In any case we have to forge ahead and insure that he has no chance to be reelected and send him home in shame. Being armed seems to be a good idea too.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
There are those that would say this is just deserts and part of getting ready for mass arrests mentioned in other forums. This doesn't make sense even to their end. Foreign troops on our soil enmasse?! What gives?

[q
uote] Came across this too.
www.youtube.com
[/quote]
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!