Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: London Yesterday Saturday 25 April 2009 a day in history!
4/28/2009 5:44:30 PM

If you are still on the fence, do not jump! We do not want twisted ankles! :-)

TODAY is the day!

I was planning on unveiling our MAJOR announcement on May 1st but with all the excitement I simply couldn't wait to share the news…

We've had a number of leadership meetings, including over 500 people in London, and never in the history of our company have I seen so much excitement and enthusiasm.

Here are a few facts…

• Not only will Success University continue our personal development offering through our learning center technology, we will now be holding personal development and business building LIVE EVENTS every single month!
  • We will be moving into a 38,000 square foot office right up the road from our current office!
  • Our weekly binary cap will go from $10,000 per week to $25,000 per week!
    (That's $1,000,000 per year in weekly earning potential alone!)
    • Cycles will go from approx. $30 now to $100 in June!
      (Over 3 times more weekly income!)
    • Anyone who cycles 3 or more times in a week will earn $200 cycles!
      (Over 6 1/2 times more weekly income!)
      • Those earning $90 per week will now be earning $600/wk!
      • Those earning $300 per week will now be earning $2,000/wk!
      • Those earning $750 per week will now be earning $5,000/wk!
      • Those earning $1,500 per week will now be earning $10,000/wk!
      • Those earning $3,000 per week will now be earning $20,000/wk!
        This is a higher weekly payout than
        ANY other network marketing company!
  • Our monthly binary cap will go from $40,000 per month to $50,000 per month!
  • You will now have the opportunity to earn a $1,500 CAR BONUS!
  • You will now have the opportunity to earn a $3,000 HOUSE BONUS!
  • When you enroll 6 active customers your monthly fees will be WAIVED!

Now that you know a few of these exciting facts, let me share with you a few more details…

About 3 years ago, my mentor in network marketing, Wayne Nugent, started a company with his business partner Mike Azcue that has done over $150 million in sales in the past 3 years:

• Year 1 = $15,000,000
  • Year 2 = $50,000,000
  • Year 3 = $100,000,000

Not only has Wayne's company become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of network marketing, they are holding events that are perhaps the most transformational events in the personal development industry.

To get an idea of the power of these events, click on the images below and if you're like many of the attendees at our last few events, you'll find your eyes watering. I nearly cry each time I watch the second video…

http://successuniversityweblog.com/the-journey

http://successuniversityweblog.com/the-view

Through their transformational events, they are becoming a GIANT in the world of personal development which fits perfectly with the Success University business model.

Based on the POWER of these events and because I believe they align perfectly with the vision of Success University to create a positive shift in the world, I've decided to combine forces with his company which I believe will allow us to become one of the largest companies in the network marketing industry.

That, I'm sure, sounds like an incredibly bold claim but when you understand the FACTS, I think you'll come to agree with me and will be more excited than you ever have about your future with us.

You see, the company we're going to be combining forces with is the fastest growing network marketing company in the world in the LARGEST industry in the world…

Before I tell you what that industry is, let me ask you a couple questions…

What IF…

You could keep everything you have now with Success University
and for NO ADDITIONAL COST, receive more than DOUBLE the value?

What IF…

The WORLD could become your classroom?

What IF…

You could travel the world and be empowered with a community of
several hundred other like-minded success driven entrepreneurs?

What IF…

You could actually earn these trips for FREE?

You may have guessed it by now…

The largest industry in the entire world is TRAVEL!

Not only is it the largest industry in the world, it's also the #1 DREAM in the world…

USA Today did a study years ago asking over 1,000 people if they won the lottery tomorrow, what would they do?

#1 answer by far - TRAVEL!

I'm excited to announce that in June, the fastest growing personal development network marketing company, Success University, will be merging into the fastest growing travel network marketing company, WorldVentures!

To get an idea of the incredible size of the travel industry, WATCH THIS VIDEO!

http://www.GumballPresentation.com is perhaps the single greatest recruiting video EVER produced in the network marketing industry!

If you're anything like me and the hundreds of other Success University members who have seen it, you're BLOWN AWAY at the magnitude of the opportunity we now have in our hands by becoming part of the WorldVentures family.

Please keep in mind, we will CONTINUE our exact same learning center that you're currently paying $49.95 per month for, but you'll be receiving ANOTHER $50 per month in value with WorldVentures product offering for the SAME PRICE!

WorldVentures has enrolled 100,000 members that have paid anywhere from $350 to $500 for these products that you'll be receiving FREE because of your enrollment in Success University!

Not only will YOU receive $350 in products for FREE in June, anyone you enroll before June 1st will receive $350 in products for only the cost of our Success University enrollment of $149.95. That's a $200 SAVINGS!

If you're like the members we've presented this to in Atlanta and London, you'll want to massively build your business through May because anyone you enroll will save $200!

If all of this isn't enough to get you to lose sleep tonight because of excitement, I've decided to give you one more HUGE benefit.

Have you enrolled anyone in Success University who has gone in-active?

If so, as you probably know, once they have been in-active for 90 days, they lose the ability to re-activate their account.

To give you the ability to create even more momentum in your business, I've decided to WAIVE the 90 day in-activity rule!

That's right, anyone who you've ever enrolled at any time, no matter how long they've been in-active, can re-activate their account by simply paying their $49.95 monthly tuition! Just have them call in to our corporate office at (972) 578-2109 or you can call in on their behalf with their credit card details.

This allows them to receive ALL of the WorldVentures products for only $49.95 saving them $300!

This has NEVER been done before so be sure to call your in-active members because May is Re-Activation month!

I'm more excited than I've ever been about our future together. To be able to take our 100,000+ Success University students and combine them with WorldVentures 100,000 members is going to create a tremendous amount of momentum that will ROCK the network marketing industry.

Not only will we now double our total member count overnight, WorldVentures, prior to this agreement, has done business ONLY in the United States. They've generated $150,000,000 in sales in only 3 years doing business in only one country!

By combining forces with Success University, WorldVentures is going GLOBAL! When we merge Success University into WorldVentures, we'll be taking our top 10 countries, which makes up over 90% of our member base, and opening up WorldVentures into those markets.

There will be a number of countries we have students in that will not be ready for the June rollout. For any countries we have active students in outside of our initial group of countries, we'll be giving those students our learning center completely free! This allows those students the ability to continue to learn and be empowered while we work to open their country for doing business and enrolling new members.

WorldVentures has generated over $150 million in only 3 years so you can only imagine what they'll do by opening these new markets.

While that is huge for WorldVentures, what that means for you and your team is that we have FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE in the largest industry in the world! Because of the sheer size of the travel industry, WorldVentures is poised to become a multi-billion dollar company in the coming years. If you have teams outside the U.S., you are positioned FIRST and have the opportunity to essentially OWN that market.

If you look at companies like Amway or Herbalife, the leaders who were first to massively build as they opened international markets were the leaders that built groups of tens of thousands of people in those markets.

Over the next few years, that leader could very well be YOU!

Get excited because this combining of forces will go down in history. Those of you who capitalize on it now will be the top income earners in the next 12 months. Those who stand on the sidelines and watch (wait and see attitude) will be the ones who say 12 months from now "that COULD have been me."

Now is the time to take action. Now is the time to plug into your upline like you never have before. Now is the time to re-ignite the passion you had when you first joined the business.

We are going to build a GIANT of a company over the coming years. I've never been more excited to roll-up my sleeves to create financial freedom for thousands of people. If you decide to take action, I'll look forward to traveling the beaches of the world with you!

Matt Morris
Founder, Success University

PS - I'm sure you'll have questions and I'll be sending out many more announcements over the next couple of weeks as we move forward in merging our company into WorldVentures.

PPS - To take a look at WorldVentures, you can visit their opportunity website at:
www.WorldVentures.biz (click on Step 1-3)

You can also take a look at their corporate website at:
http://www.worldventures.com/

Note: Your Success University website will be modified in May to reflect the merger. After June, you will keep your exact same Success University website (which will be co-branded), and you'll also be given World Ventures websites.

PPPS - Be sure to get with your upline Executive Director so they can fill you in on additional details and any events or calls they'll be doing this month.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2009 4:37:05 AM

Amazing, Awesome, Staggering. Are there better words to express a 600% pay rise plus, plus, plus for doing nothing more than what I’m already doing? Doing it with greater ease, doing it the way I like doing it, and with NO upfront payments other than a $2 / 2 week trial period followed by a $49.95 monthly membership fee, it just does not get better than that.

To understand the Travel business, there is nothing better than to watch this presentation video. It also just came in. I can testify it as being 16 minutes of real, recent and up to date packed factual content. The real deal!

wts

See you on the beaches of life! J
Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2009 5:51:12 AM

Matt Morris wants to pay you $100 to hang out with
him and Johnny Wimbrey on May 15-17!

Hello to the Success University Family!

Ned Rae and I just arrived back in Dallas from another AMAZING event in Maryland announcing the combining forces of Success University and WorldVentures. We had another jammed packed event with a room full of VERY excited members and leaders.

After I went through the announcements and talked about the additional travel offering to our existing personal development product, we saw a level of excitement greater than we've ever seen.

In fact, after I played the WorldVentures Gumball Presentation, the video received a standing ovation!

For those of you who have not seen this video, make sure you watch it now…

http://www.gumballpresentation.com

One of the highlights of the evening that I didn't go into detail with in my last email was that WorldVentures holds MONTHLY business building events called Leadership Acceleration that are to be rolled out around the world. These events, among many other factors, is a key element in their record breaking growth of over $150,000,000 (That's ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION!) in sales in only 3 years.

Our Executive Directors attended one of these events with me in Los Angeles two weeks ago and agreed that it was the most powerful network marketing training event they had ever been to.

Attending Leadership Acceleration, in my opinion, is equivalent to getting a Masters Degree in Network Marketing in only one weekend. To get an idea of how powerful these events are, take a look at this video…

Real success

For those of you committed to achieving your financial goals, I'd like to make an offer to spend an entire weekend with you and Johnny Wimbrey at the next Leadership Acceleration event that will be held in Kansas City, Missouri on May 15-17, 2009.

For those of you outside the country, I know coming to the USA is a long trip, but if you talk to the Executive Directors or Ambassadors who flew in from around the world to the last one, they will all tell you it was 100% worth it.

Not just from the training but also from all of our meetings outside of the events. Lunches, dinners and fellowship together where we were able to get to know each other on a deeper level and share strategies and insights that have led to millions of dollars.

We developed friendships that will last a lifetime!

If you're COMMITTED to being a top leader and top money earner as we grow one of the largest network marketing companies in the history of the world, I'm going to match your commitment…

Not only will Johnny Wimbrey and I spend the entire weekend with you at this event giving you all of our personal strategies, I'll also invest my own money into YOUR success…

For the first 30 people only, I'll pay
$100 toward your ticket to the event.

That's right, I'll pay $100 out of the $299 ticket to attend the event for the first 30 people who identify themselves as a leader. You'll be able to attend the most powerful business building event of your life for only $199!

Your investment in getting to this event, and my investment into you, will pay us both MUCH more than we spend. I believe our weekend together, for many of you, will be a turning point in your business and you'll look back on it years later and believe it to be one of the most important decisions of your life.

If you're ready to have one of the BEST weekends of your life with me and our TOP money earner, Johnny Wimbrey, show us your leadership by emailing my assistant at Leader@SuccessUniversity.com with the words "I'm a Leader!" in the subject line. Amy will make sure you have all the info you need to have a fantastic weekend with us!

Here are the venue details:

Friday May 15 (7:00pm Start) - Sunday May 17 (7:00pm Finish)

Kansas City Convention Center
201 West 14th Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

We'll be staying at:
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64105
Call 1 (816) 421-6800 for a discounted room rate of only $124.

Make absolutely sure everyone on your team sees this email. The most powerful thing you can do to build a huge business with us, aside from being there yourself, is to have your team there with you. I can promise you that when you're there, you'll wish you had a lot more people in your group there with you!

I'll be back tomorrow with even more exciting news. For now, make sure you do whatever it takes to attend Leadership Acceleration with me and Johnny Wimbrey.

I guarantee you we will have an absolute BLAST!

Matt Morris
Founder, Success University

PS - Remember, anyone who enrolls in Success University BEFORE June 1st will receive ALL of the WorldVentures products for only $149.95 which saves them $200!

To take a look at WorldVentures, you can visit their website at:
www.WorldVentures.biz (click on Steps 1-3)

PPS - Don't forget that I've decided to WAIVE the 90 day rule and allow ANYONE who has cancelled their Success University membership to re-activate for only $49.95. This allows them to have the full WorldVentures product offering for only $49.95 saving them $300!

Make sure you're calling your in-actives to let them know they can re-activate by calling our support center at 1 (972) 578-2109. You can also collect their credit card details and call in on their behalf.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2009 4:13:42 AM

A week in the heart of a huge global depression when business made history, simply because those concerned enjoy their lives doing what they love doing. Is this not the proof that it dwells inside the individual for his dreams to come to fruition?

Listen to this; on a piece of paper draw five lines vertically evenly spaced and integrate thereon five lines horizontally and also evenly spaced. Then ask yourself how many squares you count. Initially the answer is 16 (sixteen). But the more you look and think the more squares you will count. This is exactly what this business is all about; the more you think about it the more you will perceive that this opportunity is coherent to whatever your ambitions and dreams are all about. Better still; this opportunity fits into any business be it online, brick and mortar offline, private, personal or family ventures, the cherry on the cake being your capability of travelling the world at NO costs.

To summarize this thread and to understand your personal involvement and with NO pitching (you know I do not believe in these techniques) all that is needed is to fill in the usual elements such as Name etc… etc… and if you just have $2 floating around on your credit card this will give you a trial period of two weeks in your own unrestricted “back office” that was created exclusively by Abobe & Macafee for Success University (Obviously there will be modifications shortly, due to the merger.) Thereafter, your monthly fees are set at $49,95 monthly and are waived once 6 (six) members have joined your team. This monthly due will automatically give you access to both Success University AND World Ventures. For total access to double commissions and the World Ventures Member’s back office as a full member a one time payment of $149,95 is thoroughly recommended BEFORE 1 June 2009. The cost will increase by $200 thereafter. Do this and you will have full access to a best travel costs and deals as well as commissions for all your generated activities from your website. Included in this package of $149,95 are videos, audios and more well worth twice its value.

If in the past your have already been a member of Success University, simply call them up and request them to reactivate your account and nothing will have been lost since you left. You may even find some great results you did not even suspect. Do this before 1 June or you will need to start at the starting line, which in itself is already a bargain. (Oups! was that a pitch?)

Now have a listen to Johnny Wimbrey and Matt Morris the CEO, giving the details first hand, and thereafter let us create the team spirit for massive….. Fun. Enjoy your family, friends, and relations as you realize your dreams for whatever they are, and whilst you’re building these ambitions and dreams make them gigantic, because that believe you me, is FREE and takes no extra effort.

Real success

To YOUR Success.

Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2009 6:17:27 PM
Hi Robert,

This all sounds very good and extremely interesting.

Just want to clear up one point with you. You wrote:
Thereafter, your monthly fees are set at $49,95 monthly and are waived once 6 (six) members have joined your team
Does that mean that the $49.95/pm is waived or that the money is deducted from your commissions/earnings? If it's waived how do they make any money???

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!