Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: London Yesterday Saturday 25 April 2009 a day in history!
5/3/2009 2:20:26 AM

Hello Peter,

It admittedly does call for raising the question you put forwards. J

To get a basic understanding of this we need to comprehend the binary system that ‘cycles’ for every 6 personal subscriptions. All new subscribers have an individual $49,95 value that accounts for the needed fees during such time they require to generate this onto their next level (their own down line). Conclusion; as long as you have 6 active ‘new’ members in your down line, however deep, no debits will be made against your existing Credit Card debit instructions.

Six personal sales to cycle may sound ambitious to some, but with the spill-over phenomena, on average this happens after 3 personal sales for as long as the motion is continued, and team work is understood. (Some people cycle 2 to 3 times per week!) These are obviously the basics for all network deals that have the advantage here of doing just that as well as by simply providing for unheard of travel and vacation opportunities. These travels can be integrated into any wish or ambition, personal and or business.

I see this as bringing the network marketing into a new dimension, creating an innovative standard in elite excellence.

To Your Success,

Robert.

Real success

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/4/2009 5:06:06 PM

More Exciting Information… From Matt Morris the CEO of Success University.

Hi Everyone,

Matt Morris here and I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I attended a WorldVentures/Rovia travel training on Saturday and was completely BLOWN AWAY by a couple new announcements that have JUST come out…

Rovia, which is WorldVentures' exclusive travel supplier, was established last year. Just so you're clear, WorldVentures is the network marketing company and Rovia is the travel company that sells travel exclusively through WorldVentures representatives.

The Rovia booking engine/website did not come into place until approximately October, 2008. Even in a down economy, WorldVentures and Rovia are SKYROCKETING in sales!

Here are the two announcements that were made…

First - After only 4 months of coming online, Rovia began generating over $1 million dollars per week in travel sales. After another 3 months, Rovia is now generating almost $2 million dollars per week in travel sales! This is completely unheard of for ANY travel company, let alone during a recession!

Second - Rovia is now the fastest growing travel agency in the United States!

In June, when Success University combines forces with WorldVentures, we will be poised to become not only the fastest growing travel company in the United States, but also the fastest growing travel company in the WORLD!

If you have a passion to TRAVEL as well as to make a profound difference in the world through personal development, get excited because I believe we will build the largest travel & personal development network marketing company the world has ever seen.

To get an idea of the lives that WorldVentures has changed,

you'll definitely want to watch this video:

Make sure you have your passports ready!

Matt Morris
Founder, Success University

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 1:51:43 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply and the additional information. I watched the video and it all sounds very exciting. In a sense to good to be true.

I'm one of those that was a member of SU and dropped out and I'm having serious second thoughts about taking advantage of their reinstatement offer.

Just want to get one thing straight from your last reply about the 6 personal referrals and the monthly fee is waived.

Is the 6 a one time affair or do you have to get 6 personal referrals each and every month? Makes a big difference you know.

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 2:36:24 PM

Hello Peter,

The question is specific, and I will try to reply accordingly. Obviously because of the changes as always there are misunderstandings and understandably so. Include dates into the formula, and we have a lot of explanations to make. Commissions are based on a basses of cycles, meaning 3 on the left leg, and 3 on the right leg in the binary system. This means that 15 on the left leg and 25 on the right leg equals five cycles. Usually one leg is reserved for the spill-overs, and the other for one’s own down-line.

All active students in SU at 31st May 2009, will automatically receive the new combined website with their own internet based travel office on 1st June 2009, free off charge, and will pay their monthly subscriptions of $50.00 until the following is attained.

An active SU student, who have personally enrolled 6 active students, and maintains a minimum of 6 active students, will no longer have to pay for their monthly subscriptions.

All students that have gone in-active for what ever reason can become active again, by renewing their monthly subscription before 31st May – the 90 day inactive rule has been waived, so they do not lose their last position. By taking this action they will automatically be included in the new deal as in the 2st paragraph above.

All new members that are being enrolled on your SU website now at the original prices - $150 + (shipment) and the $50 monthly subscription will automatically get the joint package as from 1st June.

All new members enrolled after the 1st June will sign up on your new World Ventures website, but at a cost of $350 – hence the saving of getting new people in now – saving $200!! And still with the monthly $50 to retain membership until they get 6 personals.

THE BENEFITS FROM ABOVE:

After 1st June you will receive $50 for each new personal enrolment – after 6 new personals YOU no longer pay any monthly subscriptions thereby saving $50 per month.

For each cycle created in your down-line – you will receive $100 calculated weekly – this is from yours and down-line activity (not personal). If you and your down-line team create 3 cycles (on a 3:3 basis) in 1 week, this is doubled to $200 per cycle.

Bonus payments to active students has thus dramatically increased, – ranging from:

Cycles

Now

June 1st

Weekly Difference

1 Cycle

$30

$100

$70 Pay Raise!

3 Cycles

$90

$600

$510 Pay Raise!

10 Cycles

$300

$2,000

$1,700 Pay Raise!

25 Cycles

$750

$5,000*

$4,250 Pay Raise!

50 Cycles

$1,500

$10,000*

$8,500 Pay Raise!

75 Cycles

$2,250

$15,000*

$12,750 Pay Raise!

Hope this makes sense. And remember what you get, this is an Internet landslide.

To Your Success

Robert.

Real success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!