Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOM HASHOAH - An Interview With A Nazi SS Officer That Was A Guard In Treblinka
4/23/2009 6:55:57 AM

Hi Matttias,

Thank you for your warm wishes and blessings. It's much appreciated.

Yes, Ahmadinejad is not shy in expressing his desire to exterminate Israel and wipe her off the map. This is not the first time we've had a Persian Haman that wants to exterminate the Jews and just like we defeated Haman we'll defeat this lunatic.

Thanks for joining us here.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOM HASHOAH - An Interview With A Nazi SS Officer That Was A Guard In Treblinka
4/23/2009 6:57:42 AM

Hi Ron,

My pleasure and please contact me any time.

Thanks for passing it on and the more viral it gets the better.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 7:04:42 AM

Hi Gaby,

You more then many can appreciate it possibly a bit more for having grown up in a country that went through the WWII in their homeland.

Many were deported from France to the concentration camps both Jews and non Jews.

The resistance fought a mighty battle for the sake of their country and the collaborators were dealt with after the war too.

Thank you for sharing with us and my condolences for the loss of your grandfather at the hands of the murderous Nazi extermination machine.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 7:11:09 AM

Hello Roger,

Thanks for joining us here and sharing your thoughts with us.

Ah, I knew many that were like the gentleman you treated. The nightmares and suffering till the day they died and continuing with those still living.

We can't allow ourselves to forget and unfortunately the signs are on the wall yet again and not many are aware or willing to accept it and do something about it.

I join you in your prayer and hope others join us in prayer for peace in the world.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 7:19:57 AM

Hi JoAnne,

Thank you for your kind and warm condolences to the many that lost their families and dear ones to the Nazis.

Ahmadinejad is the modern day version of those that wish to destroy and "wipe" off the map the Jewish people. His speech in Switzerland at the Durban II racist meetings was and is a disgrace and people of his ilk shouldn't be allowed to bombard us with his their and public designs for extermination.

Switzerland  should be taken to task for accepting him with honors and their claim of being neutral is a statement and stand like any other. A feeble excuse and doesn't hold water in this day and age.

They forget that the Jihad Ahmadinejad and the other extreme/radical Islamists plan includes them as infidels just like the Jews.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!