Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: YOM HASHOAH - An Interview With A Nazi SS Officer That Was A Guard In Treblinka
4/21/2009 4:04:04 PM
Hello Peter,

Thank you Peter for sharing these video with us.  We must never forget the Holocaust.  My father fought in WWI and my brother in WWII and they have told me stories that can make anyone sick.  My grandfather died in a concentration camp for not wanting to burn the French flag, he was denounce by a collaborator.
I can't help but think that it's something that BHS also has in mind for this Country.

Shalom,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOM HASHOAH - An Interview With A Nazi SS Officer That Was A Guard In Treblinka
4/21/2009 4:25:29 PM

Hello Peter,

This is far too important to be ignored.

I worked alongside a man who was one of the first to enter Belson.

He, to the time he died, still had nightmares frequently. This was a man who didn't even suffer directly. How dare others say it never happened.

I am the first to want forgiveness and healing but it does not have to be at the expense of remembering.

Let us remember and pray that it never happens again. We need to know the signs at an early stage and deal with it as a world priority.

Roger

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 5:12:39 PM
HTML clipboard

Shalom, Peter and All Jewish Friends!

On this Holocaust Remembrance Day, Yom Hashoah, I wish to join you and all my Jewish friends in the United States and around the world to honor the memory of the six million Jews who perished from 1933-1945 and were the victims of such horrible atrocity, the Holocaust.  

We should never forget such ugly and destructive anti-Semitism. Many people forgot that there were about 1.5 million Jewish children who were killed by the Nazis.

I find it extremely troublesome that the current President of the United States is still eager to meet the devil Ahmadinejad of Iran after Ahmadinejad's ugly hate speech against Israel on Monday, April 20, 2009 at the Geneva "Racism" summit, and yet Obama refused to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu directed the following question at Swiss President Hans-Rudolf Merz who met with Ahmadinejad in Geneva on Sunday: "I turn to you, the Swiss president, and ask you: How can you meet someone who denies the Holocaust and wishes for a new holocaust to occur?"  

I feel strongly that we American people should ask President Obama the same question.

Until next time--

Have a Blessed Day & Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 6:40:06 AM

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for joining us here and expressing your feelings on Yom Hashoah.

It is so important that we not forget the lesson of the Holocaust Unfortunately many of the survivors are no longer with us and can no longer tell their stories and it's up to us to keep the memory alive.

I for one will not forget nor will my children and their children.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 6:51:09 AM

Hi Geketa,

Thanks for the excellent article and it's interesting to note how true Ike's predictions came to be.

One thing for sure. Many Holocaust deniers are not cos of their inability to comprehend the totality of the extermination of millions by the Nazis but for other reasons completely. Luckily in some European countries it's now illegal and the most rabid of the deniers were imprisoned.

Ike was unique in that he foresaw what came to be and his dedication to documenting all the horrors he saw and witnessed is to be applauded.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!