Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: Native Spirit: CHIEF SEATTLE'S NOBLE WORDS
4/20/2009 6:13:11 PM
HELLO PATRICIA

Thank you for for the support. Native American legends and tales are great. FOr you I have something extra ordinary. A Native American Chief that Americans never will forget. He is one of the last ones who could fight the AMericans man to man.  

SITTING BULL

Sitting Bull (Ta-Tanka I-Yotank, also nicknamed Slon-he", 1831-1890) was a Hunkpapa Lakota Sioux holy man, born near the Grand River in South Dakota and killed by reservation police on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation during an attempt to arrest him and prevent him from supporting the Ghost Dance movement.

He is notable in American and Native American history for his role in the major victory at the Battle of the Little Bighorn against Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer and the U.S. 7th Cavalry Regiment on June 25, 1876, where Sitting Bull's premonition of defeating the cavalry became reality. In the months after the battle, Sitting Bull fled the United States to Wood Mountain, Saskatchewan, Canada, where he remained until 1881, at which time he surrendered to American forces.

Click above

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2009 6:30:21 PM
Hello Bill!

I hope you are well. It is true the we can not change much of the path we have chosen to follow. It is to late to bring back the ecosystem to the normal. Here is a nice PRAYER.

ARCTIC-LED PRAYER

Creator (of all names) we give you thanks for our wonderful creation. You are related to everything you made. We are asking you with one voice to help us renew Mother Earth. Give us strength to respect one-another, like brothers and sisters, to help your creation. The Power of Your voice is like lightening. With your great power we can wake up and be true Earth Guardians.

O men and women of the earth. Please humbly pray with the holy ones for all our wildlife: including our polar bears, fish, birds, as well as return of the bees. For all our water, soil, rain, snow and ice. People all over the earth need fresh air to breath, water to drink, and foods that nurture. Send your good spirit upon every country, Creator.

GHOST DANCE

Click above

Your friend
Georgios
+0
4/20/2009 8:39:45 PM

Hello Georgios

For some reason, your prayer made me think of an old song by the Moody Blues. There is one part of a song that is spoken , like a prayer. It is called " The Dream ". I know that you will find special meaning in these words.

When the white eagle of the North is flying overhead,
And the browns, reds and golds of autumn lie in the gutter dead.
Remember then the summer birds with wings of fire flaying,
Come to witness springs new hope, born of leaves decaying.
And as new life will come from death,
Love will come at leisure.
Love of love, love of life and giving without measure,
Gives in return a wonderous yearn for promise almost seen.
Live hand in hand and together we'll stand, On
the threshold of a dream.

Here are the same lyrics but LIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-qKIpFhJBk
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2009 2:35:11 AM
Hello Billdady!

Thank you for coming back. I checked this "Dream" and found it very interesting.
I will fit in the song and a picture somewhere in this forum. For you I found a secret garden. Enjoy and relax.

SECRET GARDEN

Click above
Your friend,
Georgios
+0
4/21/2009 9:05:49 AM

Hello Georgios

I loved your secret garden. Though I cannot hear the music the way it was meant to be heard, I can still pick up on the spirit of the sounds. I still feel the tranquility and the relaxing texture. Thank You.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!