Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: Native Spirit: CHIEF SEATTLE'S NOBLE WORDS
4/15/2009 8:02:52 PM
Hello Patricia!

It must be an AdLandPro failure. I posted this thread thrice. All my work is prepared in a word-sheet. Pictures and clips are added afterwards here in the AdLandPro writing box. I use Firefox and that may be a problem for all those who use IE. I checked everything in my PC. All three times the thread was Ok but I got several messages telling me that there is a problem. Personally I had problems to post and still have in Sam Sundays' Forum.
Well I will send a message to Bogdan and tell him.

Patricia I read many indian stories in my early teenages. Later I tried to compare Hellenic mythology. philosophy and spiritual work with other coltures and that brought me close to the AmerIndians.

Wild horses was always expression for freedom for me. I have a big amrk on my head. I fell riding in full gallop a 4 years stallion without a saddle. Today we have few flocks of wild horses (mustangs) in America, in French Riviera and in Mongolia.

WILD HORSES

Click above -Nice American song

HAPPY EASTER from Greece
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 8:17:07 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 9:07:32 PM
Hello Queen of AdLandPro,

Dimitra, I thank you so much for for this very good thoughts and your comments. I believe that nothingwill happen if we don't get active to force our leaders to change attitude.

When we were young there were pictures of all our heroes and philosophers in the school walls. Today they prefer to show our children things that have nothing to do with knowledge and goodspirit. Most of the  teachers give up after their two or three first years because they get instructions to follow and today in the name of globalization they want us to forget our past and all wisdom that follows our tradtion.

NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES
The map below shows the most known tribes in North America

PEOPLE OF GREAT SPIRIT

click above

HAPPY EASTER
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 11:07:18 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you for the wonderful tribute to Chief Seattle, and for me the timing is ironic.

As you are aware, my husband belongs to the Comanche Riders Association (trail riders).  They all assume an Indian name when they join.

One of our favorite members is Chief Seattle and coincidentally we just sent him a birthday card a few weeks ago with this picture.  Voila!

Keep these great forums coming!

Cheers,  Jill
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 1:41:48 AM

All it took was turning off the computer and I could see the first page of this wonderful topic.  CHIEF SEATTLE'S LETTER

TO PRESIDENT

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!