Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: Native Spirit: CHIEF SEATTLE'S NOBLE WORDS
4/15/2009 7:15:12 PM
Hello Dearest Georgios!

Thank You for starting this amazing thread in your Philoxenia forum...

I had the chance of reading and listening to this great speach many times already in the past with always the same inspiration from within because it speaks to the Heart and the Soul within our Beings...

I have been very much attracted most of my life to all of these Native Amerindians teachings. I had the chance to participate in many traditional rituals or ceremonials of spiritual nature and even to be trained so that I could celebrate and animate one of them being called "The Sacred Fire" ritual.

((youtube id="qdzPLNaCRJs"))((/youtube))

Through the ages, there has been many variety of the same ritual but the essence remained the same in every part of the World and through evolvement of different cultures... "The Fire has the Power to destroy all of the impurities and allow for the Birth of the Divine... Our Sacred Fire within - Our Soul... that is our connection to God and to all that exists... Our Sacred Fire makes us all Brothers and Sisters!"

Many of the Traditional teachings are very much related to this "Being One and The Same with all form of life that is" and to living so that we are not hurting any form of life around, that we are not destroying any form of life, that we are so much respectful of all there is... They were even considering their actions by looking at the outcome of these actions for the next 7 generations to be; what if we could reconnect with such a high spirit and respect of this interconnection?

((youtube id="DY3ZEvOfD1w"))((/youtube))

I pray and hope that we will soon reconnect with our own Sacred fire and by doing so recognize that we are all United and even the Same in Essence!

With Lots of Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

HUGS

Alain
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 7:28:18 PM
Hello William!

I want to wish you good health. I hope you had a nice Easter  Week. We have Imperial Hours in Greece right now (Good Wednesday-Thirsday). I will pray for your health.

Thank you so much for the visit and your comment. It is true that we are out of harmony. Wise people, following what is happening pre-told us what is going to happen if we don't change.
Native Americans but also other races and cultures stayd very close to nature. The industrial revolution changed our life style and it seems that there is no return back. The whole echosystem is destroyed.

MUSTANG MEDICINE
Native American Flutes

Click above
Happy Easter Greetings from Greece
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 7:28:44 PM
Hi Georgios,

I love Chief Seattle, very wise man.  I have a page on my forum about him, but of course it is not as well done as yours, but please go and see.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1141525/20/ShowThread.aspx

One Thing Chief Seattle said, "There is no death, just a change of worlds"  how true this is. Changes are coming

This was also posted on my forum, I would like to share.

Hugs,
Myrna

((youtube id="UvYIjFtPQEk"))((/youtube))

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 7:38:39 PM

Hi Georgios.  I still can't see PAGE ONE of your Chief Seattle topic.  I'll clear computer cookies etc to see if that helps.   I know your usual EXCELLENCE!!  I hope I get to see what you've put up for us.

I like reading Indian lore, history and myths.  I'm sure you did a wonderful job.

Hugs you and all our friends,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
4/15/2009 7:45:15 PM

Hello Georgios

Speaking of the ecosystem. Every time we invent a new substance it creates another new substance every time it comes in contact with another substance that it has never come in contact with before. There is an infinite number of existing substances coming into contact with an infinite number of new substances every day.

It is good that the spirit can live independently of the human body. It is our only chance for survival.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!