Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Angel Cuddle Publishing Helping Hand Or Mind
4/9/2009 12:47:16 PM

Hello Pat,

I have no probs putting graphics in all the other posts. It is the first one where the graphics will not work. I did exactly the same thing with those graphics as the others so I really don't understand why they won't work in the first post.

Yes, Vista takes a lot of getting used to and I prefered XP, but I have to make do with what my son could put on my computer.

Happy Easter to you dear lady.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
4/17/2009 1:20:22 PM
Great idea for a forum, Sarah!!  I have learned a little over the years just by 'doing', so will be glad to help when I can.

Blessings,
Sara
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2009 8:43:11 AM
Bonjour Sara!

I'm sure you can be of great help.

Have you any ideas why the graphics won't work in my first post here but they work in all the other posts?

I didn't do anything different, but they just won't work. Any suggestions?

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Mick Rush

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/21/2009 5:51:51 AM

Alright Their Sarah,

Hows it going, good I hope nice place you got here so thought i come along and let you know since iv been a member for years and never used the site lol.

Ye I remember when I got my new pc a year ago it came with Vista and much preferred XP but suppose im getting used to it after a year or so. Their is still a load of stuff that I have never used on vista but that's ok I know what needed to know for my needs so never know maybe I will learn some else here.

good luck

Mick

http://www.end925.biz/debt-mangement/

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2009 10:06:44 AM
Hello Mick,

Thanks for the visit.

You should come to Adland more often.

It is a friendly and helpful place.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!