Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Angel Cuddle Publishing Helping Hand Or Mind
4/9/2009 11:18:29 AM
Hello Jill,

We can probably help each other to get to grips with Vista. In fact, I have a question about compatibility. I will start a new thread.

Thank you for coming and thank you for the butterfly page. It is beautiful. The butterfly is right, of course. It isn't enough just to exist. Together, we can help ourselves and each other to go far beyond just existing.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 11:22:37 AM
Bonjour Sheila,

We all have as much or more to learn than we know and can share. We can enjoy doing it too, I am sure.

Thank you for the love and light.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 11:24:22 AM

Are you still having problems posting pictures Sarah?  When I posted a picture it came out.  Let's see if this one does.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 11:25:12 AM
Happy Easter to you too Nick and everyone else.

Thank you for the lovely graphical wishes.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 11:32:35 AM

Well I can see it!!!

Sarah, I am glad you're going to have a thread on VISTA.  Hubby got an HP laptop in January.  It has VISTA.  It took me a week to figure out to do the easiest things. 

We are having "issues" with it still!!  I just don't like Vista.  I like XP and that is all I want to use.

You can tell .....  I don't like change??  !!!!  LOL

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!