Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
BILL COSBY FOR PRESIDENT
4/6/2009 1:56:18 PM

Hello Friends,

I received this in the mail today and found myself saying AMEN after reading it. I personally endorse Bill Cosby or any politician that would embrace the following platform.

A while back I posted an article that also had great ideas and the claim was that Robin Williams was the author. Well an Adlander claimed that it was an urban legend and Robin Williams wasn't the author. It didn't matter really who said it but what was said. The same applies with the following.

Shalom,

Peter

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE. 
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the '
Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on
   SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes--Steroids. The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed, Wheat. The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes

GOD BLESS AMERICA . 

Bill Cosby 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BILL COSBY FOR PRESIDENT
4/6/2009 2:04:39 PM

Thanks, Peter!

Bill Cosby has always had a lot of common sense.

Whenever I have to go to my sons school and fill out papers, they always have an extra stack of Spanish papers for non-English speaking parents!

That's amazing because there are also families from Asian and other place who don't get papers in their language, but they somehow figure out the English version.

Anyway, once a teacher ran out of the English-printed pages...RAN OUT?!  And handed me a Spanish page to fill out, I did it, because I had one year of Spanish in 7th grade that helped me figure out the "great difficulty" of name, address, and phone number, etc, that I remember 30 yrs later!

SO why can't the Spanish-speaking people who come all the way up here to  Michigan learn English within that 1,500-mile trek?  Or before they get into USA at all?

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2009 4:03:18 PM

Hi Peter,

Sounds like THE RIGHT CHOICE allright!

While I agree with most of what's said, I'm going to hate having to dump my Walmart Stock, since they're one of the few that have been remaining stable.  Unfortunately though, since we're going to be banning Imports for a couple of years, and since according to this Article from 2004 and another from 2007 , approximately 70% of the goods sold by Walmart come from China, I wouldn't think business would be very good.

Of course, I guess that this also means no more Wheat futures for me, since there's the nasty fact that these oil-producing Countries can start buying from one of the countless other Countries who grow food, including wheat.  Don't imagine we'll be selling much of our wheat, so there goes the Market.

In addition, I would only imagine that Darryl Hunt, the young man from Winston Salem who had served 19 1/2 years of the Life Sentence which he received back in 1984 for killing a young lady, before the man who actually committed the Murder was caught and confessed to the crime after his DNA was tested, will be glad that this new President wasn't in office before he was finally released.  Kind of like the Dr. who says, "Oops, mistakes happen!".

Thanks for an interesting read.  I have always liked Bill Cosby and probably would seriously consider voting for him even without this Platform.  Can't be any worse than the one we're stuck with now.

Have A Great Week My Friend,

Phil

P.S. By the way, I definitely agree with #1 on his list.

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2009 5:31:42 PM
Hello Peter,

Thank you for sharing this article, he has some good points.

I have read another one similar to this from Bill Cosby a year
or so ago that gets circulated around from time to time which
he is telling his own race off. Non blacks would not be able to
do without getting our heads bitten off! 

Amanda
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 3:02:48 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I can't agree with you more. It never ceases to amaze me how they are pandered to when you consider that the majority of them are illegals.

The interesting part is that the majority of the legal Spanish speaking immigrants speak English. They made the dfffort to learn as all immigrants should.

Can you imagine the furor if the teacher had run out of the Spanish version of the form???

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!