Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This blessed me much...!!!
3/26/2009 7:25:01 PM
Hi Pauline,

I have this before from Rick Warren.  We have done several of his studies.  He is a great teacher.

Blessings to you my friend,
Myrna

((youtube id="WegAgepCYfo"))((/youtube))

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2009 1:46:16 AM
What a magnificent word and testimony Pauline! Yes Alain, It is the answer! We have to remember, that man looks on the "outward" but God on the heart! He is involoved in Everything that's going on, inside us and in our life! He is working something in us everday in all things, no matter how they appear right now with our limited vision that only sees in part. And his goals and workings in us far exceed our tangible, earthly goals that we place such great emphasis on, yet we must know, that his goals in and toward us are "Not" just reserved for the next life, but there are exceeding and great intentions and treasures for us to know right now, in this life, if we can only gain a glimpse with our hearts eye. We will not see the wonder and great goodness of this life without personal faith in God, and no rewards we seek after will produce the fullness of joy and pleasure that they can, unless we "see" with an eye and heart of faith which is love toward God. I've had a pretty miserable season myself here for awhile, feeling like everything's working against me, and Behold, I "see" now what good things God produced out of it all, and I also see that "again" he's not failing me, and hasn't, but only building something greater inside through it all, that has meaning today and will have meaning in the future. So much in life is not by chance, but is by God's workings and purpose, and one of the very biggest things he is trying to teach us and work into us is, faith in him, that we not only can we trust all things that we commit to him, including our entire life and way, but all that he does or allows in our life is toward our good, and even though he may not give us perfect and clear vision of all he is doing in us and in our life, through all we go through, it is not that we should or need to know, but only that we learn to trust and know that...it is very good. "Be anxious for nothing, but in all things with prayers and supllication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God, and the God of peace with keep your heart and mind." Amen. Kim
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2009 1:49:17 AM

Dearest Pauline,

Thanks for providing me the link and for bringing those amazing words to us. It`s great to start a new day with such warm, encouraging  and deep truth.

Each day when wasn`t faced to some evil and problematic stuff, one Serbian holy man cried, asking God why He left him ? Once, when I was in a big trouble, praying, I could understand what Lord thinks about my tears and panics : "WHY SHOULD I WORRY, WHEN YOU ALREADY WORRY? Do not worry, but TAKE CARE". In other words, what this great pastor said: FOCUS ON GOD, FOR WHOM ALL IS POSSIBLE, NOT ON YOUR PROBLEMS".

It is so easy to lean on God`s shoulders, once when we come to understand that.

Bless you dear Pauline!

Branka

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2009 3:12:05 AM

Hi Pauline,

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and thank you for sharing.  You definitely inpsired my day!

Thanks for all you do............you are a very special friend.  :-)

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2009 12:42:37 AM
Hi Pauline,

I just saw this and it is so true.  New perspective is something that we often as we are going through difficulty.  The analogy of the rail road tracks was very good.  Remembering to seek the Lord no matter what's going on is essential & I need to be reminded of this, especially when things get difficult. 

Thanks for sharing this, it was very moving.

May the Lord bless you in a special way today.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Cheryl :-)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!