Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Away for A Week And It's Great To Be Back
3/25/2009 12:24:35 PM

Hello Friends,

Wow, I can't believe a week's gone by since I last logged onto the internet. If the week wasn't so enjoyable I'm sure I would have had withdrawal symptoms. Even so I've missed my close friends very much and look forward to contacting them later on today.

I spent the last week touring the country with 6 tourists from the USA. They had a great time as I did. Visiting all the places I love and getting paid for it is just plain unbelievable. I'm actually thinking of getting a license and doing this part time. In the meantime I am helping a friend when he's overbooked and enjoying every minute of it.

The only problem is that the zimmers we stay in haven't got access to the internet and I am off line during these trips. I told my friend that next time he'll have to give me one of his laptops so that I won't have to go through these withdrawal symptoms. :)

While I was away there was a sudden power failure at home and it screwed up my computer but my techie took care of it and there was no serious damage. This morning when I tried to log in I found that my modem also was affected and had to go and exchange it for a new one.

While away my younger daughter used my car and banged it up a bit so it's in for beauty treatment in the body shop.  Wish it was that easy for humans. :)

All told I had a great week and mostly good weather. Even in the rain the places we visited were beautiful. I sorely missed my good friends and I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about later on today.

It's good to be back.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Away for A Week And It's Great To Be Back
3/25/2009 1:00:42 PM
Hi Peter :)

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/25/2009 1:10:20 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter!

Welcome back, my dear friend! So happy to see you back online and logged on to AdLand. Your were sorely missed.

I am so glad that you had a great and enjoyable week touring Israel. It is always great to do something that your really enjoy and get paid for it.

Again I am glad that you now get connected and back to your regular daily activities.

Well, Happiness is when your computer is working and you get connected with your friends online.

Until next time --

Have a Blessed week and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2009 1:32:30 PM

Shalom Peter! Missing You. Welcome back!

welcome_back_ybeachWelcoau.gif image by revmyspace2

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2009 1:44:54 PM
Hello Peter,

Welcome back, yes I did miss you and wondered what had
happened.  So glad to know that you were enjoying a great
week and getting paid for doing something you love.
Next time, bring a 'note' when you are going to be absence!! *grin*

I was offline on Monday afternoon and many hours yesterday.
We had an awful thunderstorm and tornado warnings (one of
these hit just over the border into Iowa wiping out a house
and garage down to its foundations) This weather did something
to our DSL so the techie had to come out and fix it but for
several hours I was on and then off the internet.  It has righted
itself today.  I had withdrawals just from a few hours.

Amanda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!