Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: All about Stress
4/26/2009 3:56:13 PM

Branka,

Wonderful to see you back here and with really useful information.

Thank you. Your study and experience are not wasted, we are very grateful.

OK.

CHALLENGE FOR OTHERS.

Make some positive comments or ask Branka a question. We can all learn something or supply something

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2009 5:09:45 PM

Roger and Sheila, U2 real gems !

The characteristic of ANY crystal is that it is an EXCELLENT MEDIUM.

EACH MAN is JUST A MEDIUM for ANY of possible offered and created AMBITIONS (spirit`s ambitions) .

Following the deffinition of the Logic (the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study) THOSE 2 PREMISES ... should lead us to a CORRECT LOGICAL CONCLUSION  :

- EACH AND ANY MAN IS A CRYSTAL :) .

So, as I said - I do believe this therapy would work out greatly.

What I am passing through now, is experience OF THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY, COSTLESS, EVERYWHERE AROUND US ... GOD`S LOVE.

IF YOU ARE STRESSED, OR PAINFUL, OR HOPELESS ... OR JUST BLUE ... LOOK AT MY PICS A MIN OR TWO, SAYING :

GOD, I PERMIT YOUR LOVE TO WORK OVER THIS CHANNEL FOR ME . (wait for a short while, in scilence) WHEN YOU SENSE IT (that feeling is so striking and you can`t than be aware of it), SAY : GOD, I AM READY TO HEAL ALL MY WEAKNESS, ILLNESSES, FEARS, WITH YOUR LOVE. I ACCEPT TO BECOME THE CHANNEL OF YOUR LOVE. I PERMIT YOUR LOVE TO CREATE A SUCCESSFULL, ABUNDANT, HEALTHY PATH FOR ME. THANK YOU GOD.

Love each your cell, each your thought, each your debt, each your shame, EACH YOUR SIN. L o v e    i t  .... YOUR love for your life would be BEST HEALER, BEST YOUR ANGEL`s SUPPORTER AND PROVIDER FOR IT.

L o v e    y o u r s e l f .

Branka

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2009 6:02:39 PM

Branka,

I really believe the real power in your words.

We get nearer to the truth by the day.

I send you some Angel Cuddles (coutesy of Sarah)

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 6:34:02 PM

All about STRESS

This information and discussion forum is brought to you by

Roger Macdivitt and Sheila Kennedy-Robinson

So.

What else do we know about stress?

The body is designed to deal with stress.

Teen Boy Boxing clipart

And knows how to react to it.

As we have mentioned before, stress CAN BE GOOD. It can keep us alert, ready for anything, ready to protect ourselves and others. However, when stress becomes prolonged or too strong it can change to DISTRESS.

So what are the symptoms of prolonged stress?

Headaches, upset stomach, chest pain, raised blood pressure, lack or disturbed sleep etc.

As well as the above there are many other things that can be associated with stress. These might be over indulgence in alcohol, drugs or cigarettes and rather than the intended use serving to reduce stress they can lead to new highs of stress levels.

Other symptoms of stress might manifest as skin problems, diabetes, heart problems, asthma, and even arthritis.

Mental illness cannot be ignored as a bi-product either. It can be instigated or worsened by stress and lead to long-term problems with far reaching symptoms.

The immune system is too not without suffering effects. If stress lowers the immune system’s efficiency we can expect many minor complaints to be far worse than average.

Chronic Stress disrupts nearly every system in the body.

So, how much is too much?

This can vary from person to person.

Some people do indeed thrive on SOME stress via challenges and excitement and extreme sports etc.

Your tolerance will be affected by:

Support from others

Your attitude to life.

How you deal with emotional things.

How much you understand the causes and likely timescales.

Confidence in yourself.

These tolerances are also indicators when it comes to finding a solution to our particular problem.

Stress is frequently caused by things and conditions around us. It might be generated by finances, work, relationships, workload or making too big a change etc.

Sometimes the cause is self generated by pessimism, negativity, expecting unreasonable outcomes or an ability to accept uncertainty.

People react differently to the same stresses.

Some step on the pedal of life, overheat, fail to sit still or slow down.

Some slam on the brake, space out, slow down, become paralized, tense, frozen, etc.

Some do both in combinations of above.

We can split the symptoms into groups which the professionals place in these categories:

Cognitive

This includes such things as memory loss, poor judgement, worry, seeing everything in a negative way etc.

Physical

These are manifested as aches and pains, colds, sickness and dizziness, diarrhoea and constipation and loss of sex drive etc.

Emotional

Being moody, short-tempered, lonely, agitated or just plain unhappy.

Behavioural

Eating too much, oversleeping, using cigarettes, alcohol or drugs to relax. Nail biting, leaving things undone or ignored.

CAN YOU ADD TO THESE LISTS?

Please contribute, you may help somebody.

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 7:56:47 PM

Hi Roger and Sheila

Your forum should be quite helpful in this modern age of rush, rush, rush.

On a lighter note, did you know that it's impossible to look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!