Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: All about Stress
4/9/2009 6:51:16 AM

Sheila,

That is great information.

As a believer in the Law of Attraction I have no longer a problem with crystals in healing.

I confess a "you must be joking" attitude to crystal use in the past, that was before I discovered that the whole of God's universe is based upon power/energy in all its forms. I am now open to so much more and is very releasing.

This list of yours give another whole group of people hope.  I recommend that folk take a closer look and open thir minds to wonderful things.

Roger

+0
Sheila Kennedy-Robinson

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2009 11:45:52 PM
Hi Roger, I'm glad you like the Crystals list, I was trained with the Biblical crystals, known as 'The Breast Plate of Aaaron'. The 12 stones given to Moses when he initiated his brother Aaron into the priesthood. Exodus chapter 28 for those who are interested.

Cameron Dawson, [The Dawson Program] my teacher/ mentor / friend passed away some 4 years ago now, at aged 73 and yet he left the most amazing legacy of knowledge gained over more than 30 years of research when he turned his own health around, after being given a year to live at aged 39.

When I met Cameron some 7 or so years ago now I had about 6 weeks to live, I had suffered 3 heart attacks as well as all of the other health issues in my life and my life force energy was very low, basically I was heading out of the back door at a rapid rate of knots. In a short one hour consultation for which I hadnt even had a appointment, simply accompanied a friend, Cameron  turned my life around. He invited me to study and work with him, and I ran the Melbourne clinic for a year after his passing [from Viral Pneumonia after a stroke] whilst he was teaching the program in Toronto.

Interestingly Cameron also identified and more importantly corrected the reason for my ongoing ill health all of my life, right down to the exact age I was when I collected the issue, and where on my body the original source of it was.

I often refer to the Breastplate and its trappings as 'The Harry Potter Outfit' due in part in having done a great deal of work with children, I do have the original Sheila /  Harry Potter story from one young client that I will share with you one day soon, and my reasons for that were how does one explain some thing that looks like a religious artifact to a child.

In more recent years I have adapted my work to my own programs and seldom use my beautiful Breastplate, although  I still use the breastplate healing crystals with my 'sounds'.

Today I met a lovely lady called Aila from the U.S. who offers a free downloadable ebook on stress, and is currently putting out a bigger version in hard copy. I was honoured to be offered the cance to read the unedited version and comment on the same.

So for anyone interested in a great complementary e book on stress

http://www.ailaspeaks.com

Peace Love and Light

Sheila
Sheila
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 7:00:41 PM

Hello Sheila,

It would be great if some folk here at Adland gave us some of their experiences with crystals, especially with regard to stress.

I am still working on your links.

Cummon folks,

CRYSTALS, what have they done to influence you?

I need to learn. You can't expect Sheila to teach me on her own.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2009 2:10:13 PM

CRYSTALS and ESSENTIAL OILS

Hello everyone,

I'm a little disappointed that in the time given there are no replies to the last post.

There must be somebody out there that has had experience of using crystals for healing. If this healing was to do with stress it would be even better.

I have already acknowledged that I have had a negative attitude to the use of crystals but as I continue to deal with more people and research further I discover that results are seemingly considerable. This is why I can't believe that there is nobody who wishes to share their experiences.

Essential oils too figure in several techniques and I understand, as a hynotherapist, that scent is a powerful healer and the oils carry very specific natural chemicals which can have their own powers.

PLEASE, I want to move on with our forum but would like some feedback. on these items.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2009 3:10:12 PM

Dear Roger and Sheila,

Now I feel like an old, fat, sleeping bear :) . HOW IS POSSIBLE TO FAIL TO SEE THIS TOPIC?

I NEVER WORKED WITH CRYSTALS but what I know about our biology blueprint (our brain and eyes are crystals; at the zone of our elbows and knees - there are also crystals) . HUMAN SUBCONSCIEUSNESS AND NEUROVEGETATIVE SYSTEM REZONATE AT THE SAME FREQUNENCIES AS THE GRAPHITS/CRYSTALS DO . OUR DESTINY (coded at the neurons) ARE RESONANT WITH THE GRAPHITES/CRYSTALS!!!

This Solar System is BASICALLY IN THE CRYSTALLINE REZONANCE.

So, if ALIVE BODY may "benefit" drinking the water .... SURELY IT MAY BENEFIT AND BEING HEALED BY THE CRYSTALS.

What I expect from the therapists is to find the way to maintain their frequencies firstly to the NEUROVEGETATIVE SYSTEM, and over it to heal ANY illness.

I hope my words would be understudy.

I SINCERELY RECOMMEND THIS THERAPY.

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!