Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The scammers are gathering after Katrina.
9/2/2005 5:13:16 PM
It is amazing but they do tend to come out in droves after any news worthy incident that effects a mass majority. People will use the the headlines in there emails and more people will be opening these emails expecting to get one thing but in reality they are falling for there scams. These scammers are getting huge click through rate because of it as well, which ads more victims falling for it. All we can do at this point is to keep posting as more and more people hear are warning messages to beware we can possibly save a few from falling for it. Thanks for the heads up Anthony Edward Pizzo
It's Finally here Challenge Anyone,Challenge Everyone Than let the world Decide. www.thechallengesite.com
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2005 6:30:06 PM
Thanks Anthony for this post. Yes, there are many scammers out there that will take advantage of this devasting situation. All we can do is to educated our friends and family to not fall for their traps. Only repretable agencies should be used to make your contributions. Thank you for your post. God Bless All and God Bless America Donna aka texgirl
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2005 8:08:12 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the information on this dirtbag. And remember to thank your friend for sending out this info for me. There are some real scum out there that only cares about themselves and nothing about their fellow man.I just get to upset with these kind of people. Take those *&## thugs that were shooting at the rescuers down there, they had no regards for human life, and I have no regard for them!. I am looking at my people suffer and a few dogs hindered the aid that they so desperately needed by shooting at the helicopters from the shadows, I don't even want to say what I feel. I got an "Emergency Dispatch" from Larry Jones today (This is my favorite charity).and if any one wants to make an "Immediate Difference" you can go here: http://www.ftcDisaterRelief.com Or call 1-800-525-7575 Please do all within your power to help our people! Regards- JP
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2005 8:10:44 PM
I missed one of the "s" in that link so here it is again: http://www.ftcDisasterRelief.com
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2005 8:34:41 PM
I need to clarify one thing; when I say "Our People" I do mean "Our People" and race has nothing to do with it just in case some might not have a clear understanding! Regards-JP
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!