Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/7/2009 1:17:11 PM

Hi Amanda,

Can you post 3 more, because Luka isn't eligible until next week on March 17th, he has less than 60 days in his current account membership.

You need to post 7 nominees.  THANKS for making nominations!!

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 2:10:05 PM
Hello Kathleen,

Luka has been a member for a long time so what is the problem with his membership?  I realize he has a different profile and I have not heard what it is - yet I still reckon he is eligible to be nominated.  Other members have for some reason or other had to use another profile...??

Why must I nominate 7 people?  I would like to let the ones eligible to stay as they are, as these are the ones I want to
nominate. 

My other member selections do not run forums of their own, yet they are very active within the community - but I am unable to nominate them because of the rules..

I have had the choice to elect up to e.g. 7 people standing for
some election yet have just chosen one or two at the time because it narrowed it down to my personal choice.  I feel selecting members to nominate is the same process - a matter of choice.

Amanda

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 2:20:57 PM

Hi Amanda,

That was the proposal of this Nominations/Election as accepted by Bogdan.  7 nominees, with an active forum, with membership of at least 60 days.  It's been running well for 6 weeks that way.  Thanks for your time!!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 11:58:50 AM

Thanks to everyone who has made the first 6 weeks of the write-in POTW a success! 

Current results of this week's (179th) POTW election, this poll ends Tuesday afternoon, March 10th.  You still have 2 days to help your friends win and help yourself win a Nominator of the Week ad on the Congrats thread of the POTW winner:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1208649/ShowThread.aspx

We COUNT the eligible nominations, so your participation is important!  The nominations ARE the votes!!

As of now, early Sunday afternoon eastern time, March 8th:

John Partington and Rinna Rani so far have 6 nominations each.

Joe Downing and Steven Suchar so far have 5 nominations each.

Dimitra Bravou, Valerie Clavin, Jill Bachman, and Lydia Fokina so far have 3 nominations each.

There are 27 other people who have less than 3 nominations each.

The nominations ARE the VOTES.  There's no more electronic ballot. 

If you'd like to help your friends win the write-in PERSON OF THE WEEK election, go make a list of 7 nominees according to the rules, all must have first AND last name on their profile, photo of themselves, and at least one active forum, and have been here for at least 60 days.

You as a Nominator must meet the same requirements, but Nominators only need to have been here for 30 days.

Any lists of less than 7 nominees won't be counted at all.

You still have 2 days to help your friends win POTW (that prize is 15,000 banner impressions worth $62) and help yourself win a highly viewed Nominator of the Week ad on the Congrats thread of the POTW winner. This poll ends Tuesday afternoon, March 10th. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1208649/ShowThread.aspx

Thanks for your participation!!

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 12:10:48 PM

If you'd like to help your friends win the write-in PERSON OF THE WEEK election, go make a list of 7 nominees according to the rules, all must have first AND last name on their profile, photo of themselves, and at least one active forum, and have been here for at least 60 days.

Does this mean EVERYONE? 

Are there any exceptions?

Jim

;-)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0