Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Spirit of Giving
3/2/2009 6:11:41 AM

Dear Myrna and Cheryl B

Very many thanks for inviting me too to share your appreciation and feelings about our dear friend, sister Jill B, who is always......with....

LOVE IS THE ANSWER....LOVE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER.....YES AND TRUE...SHE posts nothingelse except about the TOPIC OF LOVE, everywhere she enters posting....this is what I have observed.....I have not read about FIRING ANYBODY BY HER....She has her own style of communicating with the rest here at Adlandpro.com.....She won't miss anybody, possibly, in replying with her HUGS AND LOVE IS THE ANSWER......

She and Georgios, together made me what I am today over here, enriching my knowledge, share our knowledge with others, guiding many including myself to be on the right path of LOVE AND PEACE.....They deserve to be praised often and always, by everyone who communicate with them, though enter at times....Yes, this is my observation....I have learnt a lot from them, through them, about this world, Universe, Space, using the latest INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.....TRUE, they made me to enter....to open up my right side/unused brain part of my head.....

I am sure many would also feel that way....Come on friends, open up your unused brain part to freely express about Jill B and many others who deserve to be praised always......

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K. 

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 7:08:23 AM

Hi Cheryl,

What an awesome thing to do!  And, for a special friend to me and to so many here at Adland!!  Jill is always lifting others up in praise and support - she is a true giver!!

When I re-read the article, I couldn't help but think about the times I enjoy giving the most.  They are NOT special occasions or holidays.  When I see a need, I have the ability to give and then do it from my heart is when I feel most fulfilled, and I believes means the most to the recipient.  The surprise element, catching someone unaware, just makes it feel all the more special to me. 

I love it that you have rekindled the discussion, while giving our friend Jill some of the recognition she deserves.  She is a true inspiration!

Thank you, and God bless!

Judy

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 10:12:25 AM
Greetings Sheryl and Myrna thank you both for inviting me, i see Sheryl has chosen to give her thoughts and love to our friend Jill whom i love dearly, the word giving is a virtue. A gift is given to the giver and ushers him (or her) into the presence of the great. Prov. 18:16. Dear Jill...whats up my Chino trekker! Enjoy your love you have here. God_bless you and your families. Bizzy Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 10:19:47 AM

So good to see you posting once again, Cheryl. You were missed, but I see you have lost no time getting to the heart of AdlandPro. To the heart of what many of us want to communicate about, really. There are many caring people here - several have shown up here at your forum already and many more show up at Jill's forum as Jill always takes the time to answer posts thoughtfully and spread messages of love and adventure to all of us who hunger for this during these trying times.

Welcome back to your AdlandPro family!

Judy 

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 3:16:20 PM
Hi Dear Cheryl
In the spirit of giving all the lovely ladies of Adland are getting a personnel Rhino massage !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!