Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Spirit of Giving
3/2/2009 4:16:44 AM

Hi Pauline,

Yes, your voice has been heard awesome lady!!!  Your beautiful SPIRIT OF LOVE poem is just wonderfull beyond words!

I so thank you for all the kind words, and I admire you for everything you stand for and everything you do!

Never never stop being YOU!

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 4:23:24 AM

Hi Helga,

Bless you for the wonderful kudos.  Yes, we do go back a long ways with lots of incredible memories, and many more to come!!!!!

Never will I forget the wonderful times we have had rooming together at business events, not to mention the out-of-this-world trip to Lake Meade.  Where are the coyotes????????  lol

Never again there..............but there will always be a next time and wherever that is, it will always be FUN!!!

You just always make me smile.  :-)

Hugs and blessings,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 4:45:51 AM

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much
for your awesome comments.  All I can say is WOW!  You really hit the nail on the head.

About 11 years ago when I first got onto the Internet, all I kept hearing was "You need a Mission Statement!"   Hmmmm.........

So, I thought and I pondered, and all of a sudden a voice popped up that said, "UNITE THE HEARTS OF THE WORLD THROUGH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE."  Yikes.......now what did I do????

It has led me on many paths I can tell you and that for sure.  Most recently here in Adland, it has consumed most of my time on "The Mountain of Love, A Spiritual Journey" http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/1439/ShowThread.aspx  with over 1400 pages.

During this time, I also became the Executive Training Director for author E. Laurence Bake who wrote the Spirit of Giving and his beautiful book TREASURES. What an incredible journey this has been in addition to the mountain.  I guess I could just say...........I AM IN LOVE with life!  lol

I should have said this in my first post, but it slipped my mind.  Please PM me with your email address and I will send you  a gift certificate to read the incredible TREASURES story. 
(I will also pm Cheryl with the same message).

Bless you,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 4:52:10 AM

Hi John,

Wow!  It is so good to see you here, and YES........I am a good chick!  lol

You always make me smile with your wonderful humor and I thank you for being YOU!

You are so right that we can all glean wisdom from the wonderful words of wisdom from the Spirit of Giving! 

"Sharing and caring" is definitely the way to WORLD PEACE!  Let's get on with it!

Hugs to you,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 5:11:42 AM

Hi Georgios,

Holy wonderment!  Your play on words and wisdom has me mind boggled at best....., but I THANK YOU!

I think the "spinning universes" really hit home!  LOL

You have been a very devoted friend, and I sincerely appreciate you. 

Yes, we are living in some amazing times where the world is getting much smaller, and it is such a pleasure to be sharing so much information across the globe (as well as the universe).  Greece is definitely a "cradle of civilization" where we have much to learn and thankfully, so much from you.

Little by little, we are all ready for......the TRUTH to set us free!  Love is the answer.  :-)

Bless you,  Jill 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!