Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Spirit of Giving
3/7/2009 8:59:01 PM

Hi Cheryl,

Like Judy and Myrna, that VIDEO really struck a chord and I had to blink back the tears.  I have the written version of the Teddy Stallard story, and I will go back to my old computer and find it so we can post it.  Talk about an inspirational story.  The first time I heard it, I never ever forgot it, and it is so wonderful to see that we now have a video version.   Of course.........what did I expect?   I am dating myself.  lol

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this forum.  The heartfelt posts have all been so beautiful.

Bless you my friend,   Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 9:05:17 PM

Hi Sara,

It is wonderful to see you here and I so love the beautiful flowers and the butterfly.  Here are my favorite butterflies back to you too............  :-)
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
I really value our friendship and belated congratulations again as our recent POTW winner.  You deserve all of the awards in Adland as you touch many lives and we all appreciate you so much.

Bless you,  Jill
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 10:39:39 PM

Jill,

Yes, the story of Teddy is one where you need a tissue handy!  It was so inspirational as you said, & it really fit the topic of The Spirit of Giving.  I've enjoyed seeing the posts of our good friends here & keep in mind that others will also be featured here soon or their special posts that I may come across that are dedicated to giving and sharing. 

Take care Jill.  I'm glad to have you as my friend & I appreciate you & look forward to discovering more of the jewels you have posted around Adland somewhere.  It's like a treasure hunt!  That too was the reason I posted the info about Luis Miguel's highlighting the young artist's paintings in his forum, because it was like discovering a treasure!

Blessings,

Cheryl :-)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 6:24:30 AM

Cheryl,

I always did make women cry, however, it was usually with laughter.

Your suggestion about a new forum is noted.

I'm pretty tied up doing my Goal-Setting forum but when I finish I shall be looking for another sharing venture.

Huge respect,

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 6:29:15 AM

Jill, See what I mean?

Getttting a lady's name wrong is guaranteed to upset. OOOOOps.

Sorry to you both, I have so many names in my head that I can't tell my Cheryls' from my Pats'. Sorry.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!