Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Spirit of Giving
3/6/2009 3:57:47 PM

Hi Cheryl and friends,

Wow!  Somehow I stopped receiving notifications from this thread.  I just received a reminder from a good friend and I so apologize for not responding to all of your last posts sooner.

Hi Rajaram,

Bless you my dear friend for your most wonderful post.   Yes, I do believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER and that one day soon the entire world will follow the Golden Rule.  What could be better??   I really appreciate your kind words and your inspiration.  You are one AWESOME friend and never never stop being you!  You are one of the most special people I have ever met, and you continue to be my INSPIRATION as always!

Hi Judy S,

There you are again with the most special PICTURE in the entire world.  You and your grand baby just makes me smile. :-)

Do you remember when we first met, and I told you that YOU were MY inspiration???? 

I love how you refer to the Spirit of Giving to "just catch someone unaware."  I so know what you mean..........it just fills our hearts with joy and that is what the world needs!

Blessings,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2009 4:00:26 PM

Hi Thomas,

Well, what can I say..........BIG HUGS to my awesome buddy!   I cherish your message and the picture!   Yes, I can only agree........."A gift is given to the giver and ushers him (or her) into the presence of the great. Prov. 18:16."  :-)

But one more........just remember...........the Chino trekker is actually the CHICO trekker........wrong end of the state.   LOL 

Hi Judy W,

I so appreciated yoiur post and I truly value your friendship.  I love your reference to "LOVE and ADVENTURE!"  And, yes I try..........that is the Nancy Drew and Alice in Wonderland in me.   lol

Bless you my awesome friend!   :-)

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2009 4:03:09 PM

Hi Nick,

CONGRATULATIONS Mr. POTW!   You are definitely one of a kind, and quite uniquely, so is that crazy RHINO.............bless you my friend and only YOU can find these incredible pictures to make us all smile everyday.  Never never stop being you!

Dear Luis,

Well, my dear friend.  All I can say is I am so glad God brought you into my life.  Not only have you been an inspiration, but you are a conduit to unite the cultures, wisdoms and the hearts of the world.  You are truly amazing and I thank you!

I so appreciate your wonderful words and you honestly brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2009 4:12:58 PM

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for your magical words, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them. 

You are a very special lady and I think the world of you and always look forward to the times we spend together.  :-)

Hi Bogdan,

Hey, I am very honored to read your post here.  YES, I know I have challenged all Adland protocol with the length of my forum, "Journey to a Mountain of Love."   lol

But, just think...............we are only just beginning and as we approach 2012 it becomes more intense.  Aw shucks............if we reach 50,000 pages, I know you will be OK because you told me it was unlimited.  That was a challlenge that I cannot ignore.  lol

THANK YOU for providing the absolutely awesome community for all of us...........we LOVE you!

Bless you all,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2009 4:16:31 PM

Hi Pat,

It always makes me smile to see your posts.  You are definitely one of my first friends, and so help me............you and I follow each other no matter what.  I thank you so much for posting in my favorite Pictures forum and always reminding me when I have too many advertisers (spammers) to delete from my forum.  You are one awesome friend, and so are my favorite kitties!

One day we will meet in person........soon!  :-)

Hi LaNelll,

Bless you special lady, and I so appreciate your post!  Your beautful flowers remind me of the "Friendship Garden."  That was the most special and surprise forum I have ever been a part of and to this day........I THANK YOU!!!

Never ever stop being YOU!  You are the light of Adlandpro!   :-)

Hugs and blessings,   Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!