Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
3/13/2009 6:47:09 PM

Hi Alain,

Welcome to this forum and thread.  I was very happy too to accept your kind invitation to become friends.

As I was telling Dimitra, sharing Akiane's art with others has turned out to be most pleasurable to me, not only because of its profound spiritual nature but also due to the receptiveness of my kind visitors, who, like you, perceive how outstanding her innate talent is.

Best Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 6:55:06 PM

Luis,

I know what you are saying about this wonderful young lady.

She inspires, fascinates and captivates me.

To hear her discuss her life is amazing too.

I feel a huge love for her as a person as well as an artist. She is pretty, astute, talented, gifted, grounded and bright.

Her whole life-style seems to be unhurried and she just copes as she encounters. She inspires.

We all just await the next gem.

Roger 

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 8:02:35 PM

Dear Myrna,

What a pleasure to have you here in this forum. It is I who must apologize for replying to your post with almost a week's delay, and I hope you will forgive me for it.

Akiane's gift is so special and, at the same time, of such a mysterious nature that I can only think of it in terms of her possibly being a part of her beloved Jesus Christ divine entourage even before she was born into this physical world - or rather, even before this physical world was created at all. This is just a personal believe of course, and you may please consider it as a mere speculation from my imperfect, "crazy" mind; however, it would not only explain that she considers her sharing such an immensurable gift with all people as a mission, even if she is not aware at present of how she received it, but it would account as well for the fact that she seems to be, like many saints and other spiritually influential people in history, a very important piece of a divine plan designed "from the eternity" for these troubled times on the Earth...

The bubbles in the pyramids may be born of Akiane's mystical nature that sees everything in this world as magical, which, come to think of it, for the most part is true. Sarah Pritchard had an interesting interpretation for the presence of bubbles in another of Akiane's paintings; in her view, they suggest angelic beings, and I agree with her: Is not Akiane an angel herself? But be it as it may, and whether they have a special deep meaning or are only the product of the girl’s angelic inspiration, in artistic terms the bubbles add a dreamy atmosphere to the composition that actually multiplies its beauty centerfold and also its artistic impact on the viewer. See it like this if you like: If the bubbles were not there, the painting would be lacking precisely that special element of the composition that makes the painting so special and beautiful and perfect.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 8:46:02 PM

Hello Roger,

It seems my long reply to Myrna took me nearly an hour and a half to write, and so I missed your post which came in between. But I am glad about it as it gives me the opportunity to tell you that I concurr with you in everything that you say about Akiane.

This exceptional girl is in fact so amazing that I am surprised to see that I could talk for hours on end about her and her inspiration, and of how her art inspires me and everyone; and at the same time, I am also astonished to see how many things I have not yet told about it that are as well brewing in my mind, because she is so special a case that it can be viewed from many angles - artistic, scientific, metaphysical, psychological, historical... you name it.

Anyway, thank you for showing up again and contributing your interesting feedback. I must do some other things and I am afraid that my replying to other visitors will have to wait for a few more hours or days, as I am terribly busy now.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 1:22:29 PM

Dear Sara,

I don't really know how to apologize for this extremely long delay in my replies. I have been trying to let go of some activities in order to only focus on those I like the most, but curiously enough, time has apparently shortened in the process. Can it be that it takes too long just letting go of certaing things?

What you tell me about painting and poetry is most interesting. I love poetry perhaps more than any other kind of art except music, and until a few years ago I used to help a dear friend with editing his poems and at the same time I helped his son with his attempts at painting. In my opinion, the best painting is perhaps the one that can be said to have poetry in it, and your son's certainly has a good measure of it.

So there you have, those three were my loves ever since I was a child: music, painting, and literature.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!