Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA Super dedication ~ No Borders And No Boundaries
2/23/2009 3:17:16 PM
Hi Ana Maria!

Thank you for the John Lennon ALL WE ARE SAYING-GIVE PEACE A CHANSE and the Simon and Garfunkle: THE SOUND OF SILENCE.

YANNI

Love is All

Happy New Week
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 3:29:34 PM

Lydia,

Yes NLP is Neuro Linguistic Programming.

It is wonderful that we represent different cultures and languages.

As long as we are prepared to say "what did you mean?" or "did you mean?" we can always get understood.

I will try to define forgiveness in terms of NLP.

Forgiveness is a nescessary part of moving on. It is an important solution to  what we, within NLP would call, a negative emotion of HATE or VENGEANCE, GUILT, SHAME or ANGER etc.

The negative emotions cause, not only depressions, fears and sorrow but can have a direct impact upon our physical health, we therefore need to remove these.

We would have several tools at our disposal, we might, for example, listen to a client describing their negative emotion and then use language to change the way in which they perceive the emotion, we would check at each point and make adjustments to the way in which they spoke to themselves. My personal choice would be Time-Line Therapy, a technique developed by Tad James in the US where the client is taken back to the event in their mind that caused a need to forgive  and they would then deal with the event and be returned to now. This is a very interesting technique but requires much more explanation.

I am so lucky in that I find forgiveness very natural and I consider this a gift. I have had to learn why others find it so hard. I have told details of how I feel about this on  forums before.

Does this help Lydia.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 3:31:53 PM
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your contribution, support, comments, information and Advice. I am closing my tour in this thread with a nice song, a special clip. Enjoy by clicking on the flowers.

HAPPY NEW WEEK
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 4:06:44 PM
Hi Roger!

I would like to express my special thanks to you for your last post. You poets easily make the puzzle of word to a nice combination and a subject easy to understand. A well written definition for forgivness. THANK YOU!

AN AMAZING VIOLIN ARTIST

Click above

Happy New Week
Georgios

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2009 12:51:44 AM

Hi Georgios,

I feel somewhat out of place because I am not sure what happened to cause you to start this forum.

I like for people to get along, not fight, so I am hoping the argument, whatever it was, has been resolved.

People should respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with them. No one has to belong to a particular forum. If someone doesn't like what is said in a forum, they should drop out of it rather than start a big disagreement.

Anyway, I hope for peace, kindness, understanding,acceptance of those who differ from us, and love for mankind.

May Adlandpro members prosper in health, wealth, and happiness. May they try a little harder to get along with others, think positively, and put aside bitter feelings.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!