Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA Super dedication ~ No Borders And No Boundaries
2/22/2009 11:49:09 AM

Товарищ Егор!

Спасибо за песню, завтра в нашей стране мы празднуем День Защитника Отечества, и эта песня подходит к этой дате

"Вставай, страна огромная, вставай на смертный бой

С фашисткой силой тёмною, с проклятою ордой!

Пусть ярость благородная

Вскипает, как волна,

Идёт война народная,

Священная война!"

Но какое отношение это может иметь к моей дорогой подруге АннеМарии, я никак понять не могу. Вы раздуваете из мухи слона, мне кажется, и видимо, она не хочет быть в Вашем гареме на ваших условиях.

Посылаю Вам ссылку на ещё одну песню в честь Советской армии, освободившей Европу от фашизма.

((youtube id="ivASIwtHALM"))((/youtube))

В России 23 февраля - это ещё и "мужской день". В этот день женщины поздравляют мужчин, а 8 марта - "Женский день".

14 февраля у нас тоже начинают отмечать, но не так широко. Валентин - это католический святой, а у нас большинство относится к православному христианству.

Завтра, 23 февраля в России - начало Масленицы отмечают в: Православные праздники Праздники славян Праздники Беларуси Праздники Кипра Праздники России Праздники Украины

Масленица (Начало масленичной недели)

Масленица - древний славянский праздник, доставшийся нам в наследство от языческой культуры.

Это - веселые проводы зимы, озаренные радостным ожиданием близкого тепла, весеннего обновления природы. Даже блины, непременный атрибут масленицы, имели ритуальное значение: круглые, румяные, горячие, они являли собой символ солнца, которое все ярче разгоралось, удлиняя дни.

Возможно, блины были и частью поминального обряда, так как масленице предшествовал «родительский день», когда славяне поклонялись душам усопших предков.

Проходили века, менялась жизнь, с принятием на Руси христианства появились новые, церковные праздники, но широкая масленица продолжала жить. Ее встречали и провожали с той же неудержимой удалью, что и в языческие времена.

Кстати, одно время царь Алексей Михайлович самыми строгими мерами старался утихомирить своих разудалых подданных. Воеводы рассылали по градам и весям царские указы, то запрещая частное винокурение, то требуя, чтобы россияне в азартные игры не играли, кулачных боев не проводили. Но ни грозные царские указы, ни наставления патриарха не в силах были совладать с бьющим через край весельем.

На каждый день масленой недели существовали определенные обряды. В понедельник – встреча Масленицы, во вторник – заигрыши. На лакомки, то есть в среду масленой недели, тещи приглашали на блины зятьев с женами. Особенно этот обычай соблюдался в отношении молодых, недавно поженившихся. Наверняка отсюда и пошло выражение «к теще на блины».

В широкий четверг происходили самые людные санные катания. В пятницу – тещины вечерки – зятья звали тещу на угощение. Суббота отводилась золовкиным посиделкам. Воскресенье называлось «прощеным днем». В этот день все навещали родственников, друзей и знакомых, обменивались поцелуями, поклонами и просили прощения друг у друга, если обидели словами или поступками.

Весёлой Вам Масленицы!

Привет из России, Лидия

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 2:47:30 PM

Hello Georgios,

You really get very upset when there is a hint, a whiff of contradiction to your prose. I call them such for I see little other than gut feelings that are supposed to reveal all. Then of course I need to remember that my Western Europe has a more scholastic touch to that what is. Two plus two equals four, thereafter you may discuss anything on these predetermined and accepted grounds. Mixing religion with insults and discourteously using nationality or race against individuals is truly the lowest form of wit as well as for failure to providing an interesting forum. I very much disbelieve in that your prancing about all and everything as if you owned the freak’n place will serve you any good. (That’s my brawl. J )

Lastly, I really do not understand that video of your trending beliefs, then again I presume it gives you cause for a superiority feeling as it usually is for leftist intellectuals, the less they are understood the greater their pride and satisfaction.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 3:34:32 PM
Hi Robert!

I am not upset. I think you are cyclothymic. You have your opinion and beliefs and I have mine. I can not see anything wrong to make a dedication of some harmonic sounds to those who came in here for their reason or just to support me and say hello. I still say if you don't like this kind of forum threads there are so many others to visit. There are religious forums, forums for prayers, forums for scientific subjects, forums for fun and joy, forums for nationalistic ideas. There are good awarded forums. What else can I say. Click here and you will find them all.

To come in to a forum and talk about heresy is something my only church may decide to criticize me for and not yours. For you everyone who isn't Catholic is heretic. In my eyes your Church is heretic. Others believe that both yours and mine are heretic. At least in my country and some east European countries we keep our religion to the "original" scripts. Yours are just translations of ours and in some cases wrong translations.

Your Catholic Church is the reason for all schisms and fractures from all the other Christian Churches.

What I believe it is up to me and If I am heretic my God will take care of that when that time comes. I can not follow a Church which in its past established rules to sell a letter for exchange of sins.

You and me we serve two different ideas and life theories! I was born to straggle for my surviving while you got everything served on your table. I keep in mind lots of what my ancestors left me in heritage and I follow some few new scientific sides from outside influence.

Now what concerns the Philoxenia topics I am responsible for them and I am he who will be called to reply or take the consequences if something goes wrong.

Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 3:49:40 PM
Hello Lydia!

Thank you for the Katyosha song! The young girls are lovely. While the Sovjet Army gave fights to save Europe from fascism some royals left their people in their destiny like our King whos son today lives in exile.

Hey don't send so long russian texts next time. It takes long time to translate them.

It is midnight here and I will go to bed. I have to be at work at 7:30.  

Have a great night and Sweet Dreams
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 4:13:31 AM

Hello Georgios,

Once more you did not grasp my point. No trouble, I am probably not the best mentor around so I will try it once again but with a couple of examples.

A turkey and an eagle set out for lunch together. They both choose their own menu consisting for the turkey of a bowl of grains and for the eagle a ‘sole meunière’ (fish!).

The turkey then insults the eagle personally because fish stinks after three days. Even if this is a fact! I am sure that a bitter argument will be on call and the fight is on.

Second example; we have all heard of people in history believing that the earth is flat. There is no way to prove to a child otherwise except by telling him that it is round, he will initially believe by faith and later on in life concede to scientific realities about the fact, and only if he becomes an astronaut will he have his personal ‘knowing’ of the fact for seeing this with his own eyes.

Religion is somewhat similar, or somewhere in between. Facts are! Even if they are impalpable, they still are. They are NOT political and they are NOT scientific, the only approach to this reality is by the laws of theology, and yes theology is the Master of all subjects, it is above philosophy. There are NO two or three truths here and yet religion, beyond theology, remains in the realms of faith. You can debate with politics, science, cultures but even then it is advisable to not mix them up. Once the knots have been twisted and interlaced, for personal vanity and ambitions, there is no debate possible without turning them from a civilized debate or forum into an argument or even a fight, this goes for people as well as for nations and cultures. So when you’re a turkey Georgios, abstain from going out to lunch with an eagle. J

As always, Friendly yours,

Robert

+0