Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”
6/23/2010 9:15:05 AM

Hi ...

The article I mentioned in my post in the UFO Poll section, seems to give the impression that the government has 'entertained' and made deals with the aliens for a long time now and that may explain why the gov doesn't want to talk about aliens and is even keeping it a secret. Keep in mind that if they are demons, their IQ is far greater than that of humans. Even if the aliens are not demons, it would appear from their space crafts and capabilities that they are far more intelligent than humans.

I think the government wants these aliens' technical know-how and in exchange has given them permission to abduct some humans. Just a guess, albeit an educated one. The article that I have seems to suggest this. If you want the article, please email me and I will send it to anyone. It is quite long but very interesting. Among other things, it mentions a hospital in Washington state that is thought to be used and run by aliens. Fascinating! My email address is zhebee@yahoo.com

To prepare yourself for a possible abduction, read my post to the UFO Poll section in this forum.

Have you noticed how people suddenly disappear without notification or evidence of any kind? Could it be an alien abduction in some of those cases? When these people disappear, their families post notices all over the place and sometimes are able to get the media involved and tell how the person has simply vanished.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!