Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”
2/19/2009 11:41:24 AM

The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”  http://ufomagazine.squarespace.com/

UFO Mag Blog

Some Thoughts and Facts About the UFO Phenomenon

1. UFOs are not seen by just “rednecks” as popular media likes to play at sometimes. In fact UFOs and related phenomenon are experienced by people from just about every career, religion, race, sexuality, or country. While there probably are “rednecks” that actually want to be known as rednecks in the community, they are not the majority.

2. The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”

3. Abductions are happening whether people want to admit or accept it. There is overwhelming evidence that something is occurring and I feel that the motive is far stranger and more complicated then what we can possibly imagine.

4. Humanoid, for the most part, seems to be the “norm.” for aliens. Unless of course that is just their way of allowing us to “see” them in order to avoid comprehension or fear issues. Hopefully none of them are wolves in sheep’s clothing.

5. UFO crashes have occurred. Roswell or not, they have happened and somebody out there knows about them.

6. The more I hear about UFOs, the more I think the answers lie within the realm of quantum physics. If they do, things may be more bizarre then what we currently believe.

7. Extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional, they are not of this world.

8. Who ever is doing the covering up is probably more of afraid of us than we are of what they are covering up.

9. Sometimes we have to do the debunking, whether we like it or not. If only to say that we won’t fall for the hoaxers or misidentified objects that are out there.

10. No matter how much proof there is, there will always be someone not willing to accept it. Even it lands on their front lawn.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”
2/19/2009 12:08:30 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The best evidence that the government is covering up UFO matters is that they can never say “We don’t know what it is.”
2/19/2009 1:03:31 PM

Vietnam UFO .. The 2008 Roswell Crash

((youtube id="0CCt56NcATY"))((/youtube))
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 10:39:25 PM
Hi Beth,

Great clip,  I can't wait until we meet them.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/23/2010 9:07:22 AM

Hi Myrna

You might not be in such a hurry to meet them if they are who I think they are. Read my post in the UFO pole section.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!