Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time to Congratulate SARA BLOW: The 176th POTW!!
2/26/2009 5:17:13 PM

Thank you much Jan for the congrats and for the nice graphics.  I love the video 'Dancing Queen', used to dance to it a lot back in my younger days.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2009 4:15:51 AM

Bless you Kathleen and Thomas for this great forum!  You are one awesome POTW team!

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!

I know I am very very late, and I so apologize!  I felt so guilty looking at your picture everyday, but I was buried alive for the last two weeks.  All I can say is I was not going to miss congratulating you!  You are a wonderful friend and I so appreciate you!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to see you honored as our POTW and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your bio!

You are such a wonderful nspiration to all of us in Adland, and I
thank you for being YOU!  Keep up the great work!!!

I hope you had an awesome week reigning over the "QUEENDOM."

Never never stop being YOU!  :-)

Hugs and blessings,  Jill

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 1:34:20 PM

Thanks, Jill!

Have we seen you at the Nominations/Election thread yet?  Your nomination IS your vote!  It's not as difficult as it seems, just make a list of 7 friends, the names are enough, you don't need to post their profile links.  They all must have a last name, photo of themself, and at least one active forum, and must have been members for at least 60 days. 

As a Nominator, you have the chance to win one of the two Nominator of the Week ads that you see on the first post at the bottom of each week's Congrats thread of the POTW winner.

Each week's poll closes on Tuesday afternoon.  Thanks if you have time to stop in and say HI and take a look at how it works, even if you don't have time to make a list right now, positive visit posts are greatly appreciated!!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1208649.aspx

+0
3/7/2009 1:57:26 PM

Jill, it means so much to me that you DID stop by and it is never to late!  Also taking time from your busy schedule deserves a big THANK YOU!  I am glad you liked the bio and thanks for the kind words.

It was a short week but I appreciate each and every kind comment made from all my friends, both here and in my email.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
3/11/2009 10:03:00 PM
Hi again POTW Team!!  8)

I'm trying to catch up on the forums I missed while I was gone recently. I'm glad to see my dear friend Sara won this week's POTW award.

CONGRATULATIONS SARA ON WINNING THE POTW AWARD!!

You my dear friend are much deserving of this honor!! I hope you enjoyed your POTW week. Sorry I'm so late getting here.

Take care my friend!  ;-)

John R. Sanchez
AdlandPro's Goodwill Ambassador

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!