Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time to Congratulate SARA BLOW: The 176th POTW!!
2/24/2009 1:23:11 PM

Thank you Val for stopping by and posting and for the congratulations.  I am happy you found time to read the bio.  You are a good friend and a good person.

May this find you coming along well in your recent trials.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
2/24/2009 1:27:47 PM

Babette, my dear friend, I am so happy to see you here!!  You don't show up often enough and we love to see your smiling beauty.

Thank you for congrats and your kind words.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
2/24/2009 1:31:34 PM

Wow!!  Pauline thank you for the congrats and the beautiful graphics, those are very unique.

Thanks also for the continued encouragement.  You are a special person, friend.

Sending you some butterflies.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
2/24/2009 1:35:33 PM

Marion thank you for your congratulations and well wishes.

If it weren't for my belief in God, Jesus - and Angels, I would not be here!!  Lots of interesting miracles God has done for me and mine.

You are a special friend and I appreciate your friendship.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
2/24/2009 1:56:21 PM

Hello Sara

Sorry I am so late getting here. I just saw it on a pop up so I rushed right over.

Congratulations on your being selected as this weeks POTW. You certainly deserve the honor. You add so much to this community with your poetry and friendliness. A special award for a Very Special Lady.

Hey. Just for the record. It seems to be working out just fine with the new format. Keep up the great work you two.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!