Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Sanctions Sought In Obama Eligibility Case
2/15/2009 9:20:56 PM
Hello Peter,

I'm so relieved to see that that issue has not been forgotten. 
If he was as honest and opened as he claimed to be he should not have any problems proving this to us.
I think we all know deep down that he is not worthy of his title and there is a lot of hush money going around to deny all those cases.
I hope and pray that someday SOON something will happen, at least before the US is annihilated, striped of all of our Constitutional Rights.

Shalom,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 12:18:05 AM

Hello Gaby,

Thanks for coming by and sharing your thoughts with us.

Well, I was never convinced that he was very honest with the American people and I have a feeling that even his supporters are beginning to see that.

One thing for sure is that he wasn't transparent with the public about his past and unfortunately still isn't. The questions are still waiting to be answered and it appears he has absolutely no intention of answering them.

I too hope that some miracle will happen and we'll know the truth.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 3:44:16 PM
Hello Peter and Gaby,

Just my thoughts on your post..This is my belief now,  why there is not more publicity as the rumors are becoming
more and more public..

Can you imagine the great embarrassment to the Democrats and Obama voters when finally Obama has to produce his authentic birth certificate and truth finally comes out that he
is not eligible to stand or be voted in as President
- We have
change alright, but not what the Obama supporters were expecting. 

A liar, a fraud, a man with with a shady background and associates and has no experience whom is also choosing members of his party that have 'shady backgrounds'
themselves that are suddenly being exposed for their shinnaghans! He is choosing 'like minded people'
What a mess and only after 6 or so weeks after he was 'sworn in'! 

I agree Gaby, lets hope this all comes to the light before
Obama destroys all our constitutions and our free will and
free speech, that American was founded upon.

Amanda

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2009 2:52:25 AM

Hi Amanda,

Sorry I'm late in responding to your last post.

I see the issue as far more then the embarrassment of the Democratic Party and BHO himself but as an embarrassment to the United States and ALL its citizens. The courts will have to take a major share of the blame for ignoring legitimate cases and throwing them out of their courts for no real legal reasons.

The upheaval and unrest when and if it ever happens will cause havoc and unrest in the US and affect the whole world too.

But, if it ever happens rather sooner then later.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!