Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sanctions Sought In Obama Eligibility Case
2/13/2009 9:54:23 PM

Hello Terri,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us but that's not the solution that's going to solve this issue. God has given us the freedom to choose.

Freedom of choice is what differentiates us from all other living creatures. In this case we chose to allow a man that is obviously hiding some thing/s he doesn't want us to know about to become President of the United States. This is situation that in future when the truth comes out and it always has in the past to cause irreparable harm/damage to the USA and possibly have world repercussions.

We chose to allow this to happen even though many of us were crying foul throughout and it was simply ignored.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 10:01:51 PM
Hello Peter,
I am certainly glad that our new President's authenticity
of his birth certificate has not been totally 'swept under
the carpet' and is still causing more and more murmurings
concerning why Obama had it locked away from any
scrutiny in the first place.

Its seems already there are more American's who did vote
for him are starting to doubt their wisdom in voting for him because now they are starting to ask questions and be nervous about his ability of running as head of our country
and the laws he is passing are alarming and scary for the future and some are coming forth and admitting with regret their vote for him.

Here is a newspaper article I received in my email to share:

Knox-area legislators seek Obama   birth certificate

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/feb/13/knox-area-legislators-seek-obama-birth-certificate/

Two Knox County legislators have joined House Republican Caucus Chairman Glen Casada in signing up as supporters of a lawsuit trying to force President Obama to turn over a copy of his birth certificate.

Reps. Stacey Campfield of Knoxville and Frank Niceley of Strawberry Plains say they agreed to be listed as plaintiffs in hopes of resolving contentions that Obama may actually have been born outside of the United States, which would mean he cannot serve as president under a provision of the U.S. Constitution.

Casada and Rep. Eric Swafford, R-Pikeville, also acknowledged they will back Defend Our Freedoms Foundation in the lawsuit, one of several expected to be filed. The U.S. Supreme Court already has refused to hear one such lawsuit and Democratic legislators suggest the whole thing is an unfounded conspiracy theory.

"I want to end the controversy," Campfield said. "Obama claims he wants to be a very open person and this is the perfect way to show that - by turning over the birth certificate to get over all the questions and concerns."

Obama's campaign last year provided copies of a certificate indicating the president was born in Hawaii to various media outlets, but Campfield said there were questions about whether the document was "a certification, not a certificate - and there's a difference."

Democratic legislators made jokes about the lawsuit and one of the supporting Republicans at a news conference on Thursday when Swafford's involvement was noted by a reporter.

Rep. Larry Miller, D-Memphis, asked, "Who is Eric Swafford? Where's he from?"

Replied House Democratic Leader Gary Odom of Nashville: "From Mars."

More details as they develop online and in Saturday's News Sentinel.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 10:07:25 PM

Hi Jim,

Yes, we discussed this throughout the past elections and signed a myriad of petitions and other forms of protest in order to "force" the then candidate to supply his birth certificate and open his school records for all to see.

This has always been the norm and Obama showed that with the "right" backing and the support of the main stream media he can get away with anything and everything. He did it successfully.

He is definitely hiding something but this last court case is taking it to a completely different level. He through his attorneys are threatening sanctions and financial fines to be placed on any that "dare" to question his eligibility for the position of President of the United States of America.

Another scare and silencing of the opposition tactic is all it is in my humble opinion. It started with attacks on the radio, we can already see some affects on the internet and this is just the beginning. Imagine when his private army will be established. Any opposition will have to run for cover.

Let's all of us use the freedom of speech we still have in order to express our disdain at these tactics this man will stoop to in order not to open his records.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 10:14:35 PM

Hi Theresa and Judy,

It is unbelievable and the man never produced anything but forgeries in order to keep his supporters quiet. They and of course the main stream media bought it but many others didn't.

I firmly believe that the United States as we know it under his "leadership" will be a thing of the past. We can still help by supporting those that have the courage to keep on fighting for the truth. I certainly hope that many will finally awaken and do just that.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 10:24:57 PM

Hi Amanda,

I'm glad to see that there is some action from our politicians too. It's about time!

Let the Democrats laugh. The old adage he who laughs last laughs best will in the end be the case here.

Those same Dems that were responsible for the financial disaster the USA is facing today still have the audacity to belittle others that are simply seeking the truth. Wonder if any of those in Obama's own political party ever saw the vault copy his birth certificate and his college records??!!

If you ask me they are as totally in the dark as we are and now that he's sitting in the White House have no recourse other then to maintain the cover up in order to cover up their political mistakes in not checking his records in the first place. Had they done that we wouldn't be asking these questions today.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!