Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JUDY SMITH, the 175th POTW Winner!!
2/16/2009 10:24:34 AM

CONGRATULATIONS... Judy
Enjoy This Week Recognition!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Sara, Alain
Have Yourself A SUPER Week!

Warm Regards
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 10:37:33 AM

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for the revisit!!!  I AM energetic - sometimes to the point of ANNOYANCE - they call it an A++ personality.  - I call it hyper - I am slowly learning to calm it down!!

Hugs my friend, I am always happy to see you.

MUM

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 10:39:23 AM

Good Morning, Florence,

Thank you so much for coming by with  your congrats and good wishes.  They are indeed appreciated.

Hugs,

Judy

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 11:06:11 AM
Hi Mum,
Thank you for your wonderful reply.... now I know why the call the battery in Malaysia "Energizer Battery" ;)

Oh mum, you should never slow down.... that keeps you young and hopefully, at your age I will be just like you..... I am going to pray very hard now...... ;)

By the way, just to commemorate your A+++ (Add another  +) energy, here is a song I think you and your granchilden will love and can dance too..... the energy needs some fun time ;)

((youtube id="o-7PPO-KqOI"))((/youtube))

Love ya lots Mum,
Rinna
+0
2/16/2009 11:20:57 AM
Thanks Kathleen & Thomas for featuring our dear Judy. She looks so excited to be holding that precious grandbaby, and to have earned this well-deserved honor, and rightfully so. Also, congrats to Nominators of the Week Sara & Alain. God Bless, Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!