Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JUDY SMITH, the 175th POTW Winner!!
2/24/2009 3:33:29 PM

Hi Val!!

I knew you wouldn't miss it without a good reason.  We did miss you and everywhere.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend!!  And congrats on that 68 lb heiffer!!

Hugs and blessings to you and thanks for coming - it is NEVER too late to see a good friend like you!!

Judy

+0
Cathy Walker

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/26/2009 11:48:16 AM

Hi  JUDY..Congratulations dear Lady.. wow!! you're very popular here at adland.. so many pages of comments  and congrats in here I had to turn many pages and wade through a real crowd before I could make a comment to you the room is buzzing ....hha!! ..well done!!!

you're very much loved and respected here at adland and  you've always been a compassionate and easy going lady..you're also someone that I  and others could turn to if  we ever needed any good advice  so..thanks for being such a friendly and easy to approach person.. I'm just here to say

CONGRATULATIONS JUDY..you deserve the recognition and the accolades...fabulous !

much love from

cathy walker

xxxooo

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2009 2:30:35 PM
Hi Mum,
Greetings!
Mum mum mum, just dropped by to see how you are doing and I can say... everyone is still hailing the beautiful queen....

Oh mum, I am so happy to see you being praised even after your reign has been passed on.  You are a real joy in people's life that you going missing for a while is a loss....

Hope to see you back soon cause I know you are busy.  We miss you.....

Love ya,
Rinna
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2009 10:16:48 AM

Sunny Easter Greetings from California, Judy!

Congratulations on being 175th POTW!

When you have a moment, please pray for Captain Richard Phillips and his family and for his safe return. As you know, Captain Phillips was captured by Somali pirates while on a mission of mercy.

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU!
P.S. -- You are cordially invited to leave your prayers and comments at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1224799.aspx

Have a Blessed Easter!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!