Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Georgios VS JoAnne -TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
2/15/2009 10:05:37 PM
Dear Georgios,
Greetings!
I am sorry for dropping by late as my internet connection has really been a downer.  But as soon as it got okay, I see this and honestly, I am not happy or thrilled.

I want to make a clear statement that Georgios you are not a scammer nor a cheat.  This is too much but to know your real standing based on what JoAnne wrote can be an eye opener.  I can understand the hurt that you are going through and you just had to find out.  I am glad you did because now you can clear the air.

Give JoAnne sometime to respond to you then decide what you need to decide after that.  Most importantly, at least, you are making an effort and everyone can see that.  To call a person a scammer or a cheater or whatsoever that is negative is only going to create unnecessary reactions towards the person as the person might not be wrong at all.  There is two sides to the story and this is a good example.

Thanks Georgios for sharing this with us and I congratulate you for being patient and taking the first step to call PEACE.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2009 10:19:07 PM
Hello Georgios,

I had prepared a different post then the one I am going to post now. I will relate to each point where you mentioned my name and state that the way you worded YOUR post is misleading and the answers I give now will be the last time I discuss this matter with you.

You wrote:

JoAnne Green and Peter Fogel, two AdLandPro POTW awarded members, meaning they are something special, beloved by the community and responsible to make this place better, tried to mislead the whole community by telling you that I am an e-banking scammer and I am he who reported JoAnne’s forums for improper information!

The last first. No where did I mention that you reported JoAnne's forums. Here are the exact words I used and you "assumed" wrongly that I thought it was you.

BTW, did you know that 2 of your Town Crier threads have been reported bor abuse? Now how funny is that?Smiley  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1189404/3/ShowThread.aspx

How far is that from saying it was you. That is the only public mention made on that issue. In a private chat I told you that I knew it wasn't you but had suspicions of 2 that probably did. That was a misleading statement you made.

Never anywhere did I say you were an e-banking scammer. Find it and show it to me. Another misleading statement.

You wrote: I also informed JoAnne and Peter to follow this forum and to know how our common friends feel about their friendly attack on me.  This is the PM I received from you:

From Georgios Paraskevopoulos: Your opinion counts
Date: 2/8/2009

I have chosen you from JoAnnes list.
Please go and tell your opinion. No replies. Nobody will know who and how he voted. This will be sent to 100 friends of JoAnne's.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1197189.aspx

Kindly regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA COMMUNITY, UBIEE, BBS GLOBAL

That is a far cry from what you wrote in your post now. Another misleading statement. BTW, when you post a thread it goes to all the members of your forum and your friends so the 630 views when we chatted earlier and the now 721now is comprised of your friends too. And  you said you only communicated with 100 common friends so again a misleading statement.

As to the people that reported you to the various authorities I will only say I wasn't one of them. 

You wrote:

During this week I made about 70 new friends in AdLandPro. I don't think they know about this dispute and if they know they don’t believe in what Peter and JoAnne want them to believe on me.

Georgios, Those that know me in the community know I will be polite when I post but I won't mince words when I believe something has to be said. As I mentioned earlier I never said you were an e-scammer nor that you reported JoAnne's forums. Find it if you can. You know this and yet yet you mislead with outrageously misleading statements. The only people enjoying this are the attention seekers and pity mes and we all know who they are. 

I will say this though about your example and your poll as well. The example was a terrible one and can be understood as a veiled threat. Your poll had 4 options and only one was favorable to you. It was worded not well and it appears that you had an agenda in advance namely the above misleading post. You reached the following conclusion from the results of the poll: 

It is clear to me that in the eyes of our common friends I am not a trustable person either as a threat for e-banking cheats or person who hits his friends behind their back.

It is impossible to do a serious statistical analysis of a poll with 31 votes and at the time we chatted there were  630 views and now 721 and probably more by the time I post this. The poll ends at midnight so it might change in anycase. Especially when the poll voting options were one sided to begin with 75% negative and only 25% positive. That is less then 5% of the views and that is what you based your conclusions on? I read earlier that friends of yours stated that they didn't vote and they would have voted option 4. There are plenty others that probably felt te same. One final point on this issue. You will probably be surprised to read this but in the close group of Joanne's friends there were those that voted option 4. I know this from personal knowledge. 

You see Geo, you mislead all the time in your "To Whom It May Concern". I didn't lose in the other dispute. I still firmly believe my allegations were true and so do many others. I stated then that for me it was a closed issue and here you are reopening it. As to my BTW, read it again Geo. I thought it was funny then and I still do. Do you want another BTW? In regard to the "other" dispute I know what your thoughts on that matter are too.

When the issue with deleted post started on the last night of the POTY poll 2 things happened. 

1. The POTW team immediately resigned both publicly and I sent a PM to Bogdan to that affect right after the announcement in the POTY thread. So Bogdan (admin) didn't discharge us it was of our own volition.

2. I removed myself from the POTY contest.

I also sent Bogdan a PM explaining why I removed myself and that Pauline is the winner. 

Everything above is documented and can be found in the POTY thread and the PM I sent Bogdan he posted when he announced Pauline was the 2008 POTY.

Gang of four? Interesting, the only gang I see now is a gang of one (with background supporters) that is trying to get his revenge with misleading statements. 

I see Joanne and Peter all the time. Well I'll tell you this Geo. I gave you my recommendation in our chat just before you posted the above J'Accuse. I read your reasons why this is a problem for you in the chat and I can understand your fears. I can also understand Bogdan's concern.

I will tell you this. Just as you asked me when we made our truce/peace just last month that I ask Joanne to delete her thread my reply then was that JoAnne is a strong  independent woman. She will do as she sees fit and will not be swayed by attempts to convince her to do anything against her will. The same in this case. If Joanne sees fit to delete her threads that is her choice. It is not my place nor have I the right to tell her what to do. I can tell her what my opinions are and she will in the end do as she sees fit and/or as her attorneys advise her to do.

My conclusion is different from yours. I believe that this act was planned in advance and that includes the poll (the options and wording is enough for a discerning reader to see that). I guess you want your revenge and I wonder if it might not just boomerang right back at you. 

As I told you in our chat last night (our time) my belief is that you are going about this in the wrong way and it most probably could have been resolved in a different manner.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 5:09:25 AM

Dear Georgios,

I will try to make this short. I did not post yesterday because I had to go out in the evening and later on I was too tired to write anything coherent.

Going to matter, I do not think you have done that which you are accused of. I believe you would not be capable of doing anything deliberately wrong or evil. While I find it a little bit confusing, what you wrote obviously was an example. 

I do believe you are an essentially good person, one of the very best I have got to know here at Adland. You are a gentleman, hence a honest man. And a very good friend.

I do not wish to express an opinion about the other part involved, however. To do so I would need to get to know them better. Yet I will say that the way they have been handling the issue does not seem to be the best one - to say the least.

Also, I cannot advice you on a given course of action. Trying to tell you what to do would be wrong, and you don't need it . In my opinion, you are Georgios, and you must act as Georgios would. My only advice is: follow your heart.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo  

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 6:19:01 AM
Hi Peter and Patricia!

A PM with arguments convinced me to delete Patricia's post. By deleting her reply Peters' reply was automatically was removed too. I kept a copy of both posts.

As said before I will post my points tomorrow night. In one and only one reply I will give my points to all posters on their recommendations, suggestions and advice. I stay out of any pressure to start a new discussion. The facts are there and this moment nobody will convince the other side. Harm was done and we try to find best solution to close this part internal if it is possible or with paper and hammer in court.

Friends, you are free to write what ever you feel but it is not a discussion I want here. I have decided to follow one of the two alternatives that I mentioned yesterday night. Everything will depend on what suggestions I will get. JoAnne's reply, if she comes in, will of course be the basis to my behavior.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 8:11:22 AM

Hello Georgios,

Just goes to show that democracy is not what one believes it to be! It only engages those that believe in the dribble that is thrown to them.

Voting should only be reserved to those who know what the subject is all about and are concerned about it. As for reading statistics and their conclusions, this is a sport that has no end and is the haven of “ifs”.

This could be a great subject for one of your future forums.

My two cents.

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!