Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Georgios VS JoAnne
2/15/2009 1:41:29 PM

Hello Georgios!

First, I want to tell YOU My Friend that I respect You even if I do not agree with some of your actions - this thread and poll being one of them.

So, I want and need to add that I did not vote... because I do not want this poll to be used in any way you might intend to do so - and, I do not want to be part of this or supportive of future actions resulting from this poll in any way; just be careful before doing something based on the results of 31 voters only... in my humble opinion, this might not be very well representative of the TRUTH!

I realize however that, as a friend, you might need to know where I stand in my opinion regarding Georgios... so, here it is... I do not believe that you are a real threat in anyway for anyone here or elsewhere - I can feel that your heart is fundamentally good and that, even though you seem to like to steer up things sometimes, you are somehow always looking for happy and peaceful ending... I personaly feel that it is sad to see you needing to steer up first and then needing to go through a repair process afterwards...

You know My Friend, I know from personal experiences that we sometimes hurt so badly without in our heart wanting to do so that we leave people with wounds that are very tough to heal and forgiveness to come. I ended up learning from painful experiences and from loosing some precious friends to be much more cautious about my words and actions in the first place... thinking before of the possible outcomes... then trying to repair the unrepairable afterwards.

I also believe that you were not the one reporting JoAnne's Forum.

I do not know you very much Georgios...

but from a deep heartfelt feeling...

I sense that you are GOOD and I tend to TRUST You My Friend!

For PEACE to come between Georgios and JoAnne - The Deepest Wish I Make - You both need to look inside of You and find that place in You, that Part of You that wishes for PEACE and HARMONY - in Your HEARTS lies the Answer and, there only You will find the Solution... not in my or any friends advices!

I came here Georgios talking to You with My Heart, assuming all the risks that it involves - including loosing your friendship... I hope I did not hurt You, even though this might not be exactly the answer You were looking for...

With Lots of Love and Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2009 2:11:47 PM

Georgios and friends,

Good evening from the snowy Belgrade.

Here we are.

I agree with Alain so very much. When voted at your poll, I also posted that the results will show - nothing. Georgios - those who know you and appreciate and like to share the time with you (and so many of us really show that each day) - WE DO NOT NEED ANY WORDS NOR ANY POLLS TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Hug and bless you my dear and very respected friend!

Luka , half snowman-half boy :)

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2009 2:18:33 PM

Hello Georgios and Jo Anne,

I voted a while back.  Personally I believe Jo Anne overstepped her bounds.  Georgios has never had any thing to do with the POTY, POTW.  So what is the problem.....Jo Anne is trying to do a job that belongs to some one else and blaming Georgios....This is stupid....Georgios you do a great job, Jo Anne you need to take a step back.................

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/15/2009 2:28:04 PM

Dearest Georgios-

In all my time at ALP, I have never found you to be dishonest or misleading.

I, just  as Alain, did not vote in the poll.  I do not require a poll to tell me that you are hurt & upset, and that you feel you have been wrongly accused by someone for acts you would never do.

I have always found you to be respectful, informative, thought-provoking and a genuine friend. I have always appreciated your honesty and your view point.

You would never "scam" or defraud anyone.  My dear friend, those of us who know you, know you are a gentleman, and of good heart.

Take care, my friend....

Hugs,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2009 2:37:30 PM

PS Dear Georgios,

My previous post was posted with the frozen nose and fingers (just came into the house).

SO, MY SHORT ANSWERS WOULD BE :

1) I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE AN E-BANKING SCAMMER AND JUST FIND THOSE WORDS OUT OF A COMMON SENSE

2) I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE REPORTED ANY FORUM. IT`S EASIER (FOR ME) TO IMAGINE YOU DANCING A BELLYDANCE AT ANY PUBLIC PLACE, THAT TO REPORT THE FORUM. AH! AH! I THINK IT WAS JUST A BLACK HUMOROUS! OUT OF A GOOD TASTE, OF COURSE!

ONE THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND : WHAT HERE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL UPSET? THOSE WORDS ARE NOT SPEAKING ABOUT YOU.

Maybe I am too young.

Luka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!