Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DAYS TO SHARE LOVE
2/14/2009 5:42:13 AM
Hi LUKA, Rinna, AnaMaria!

Hey this is a great Valentine Party. Reading the posts I find lots of love shine out from all of you. Nice of you to post it in AnaMaria's forum. I may be unwelcome and disturbing (you may delete without any problem). My feelings could not let me stay out from this event dedicated to AnaMaria, A lady I know for more than 3,5 years.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - EROS AND PSYCHE

The story of Eros and Psyche has been written by Apuleius, it covers the central part of his work "Metamorphosis" and extents to two books. It is one of the first story myths written during the 2nd century AC and has been read and loved by a large number of people.

An old lady is telling the myth of Eros and Psyche to a young woman, who has been captured by pirates and is waiting for ransom to be paid in order to be reunited with her loved one. Hence, the choice of the myth, since Psyche has been separated from her husband also and at the end of the story she meets him again.

According to Walsh in "The Roman Myths and Stories", the myth of Eros and Psyche derives from a Platonist myth and becomes popular in the Hellenistic Age.

Psyches's Dream
Copyright Josephine Wall

Read the whole story (special thread)

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 6:16:47 AM

Hi Georgios,

I am happy you found this forum. It was dedicated to one of my dearest persons - Anamaria, and to one of my favorite holidays - VALENTINES DAY. So, I LIKE WHEN THINGS, AT LEAST, COMES AS A TWO-IN-ONE :) .

Thanks for making this holiday of love much brighter!

Wish you a very happy and romantic VALENTINES DAY!

Valentines hugs!

Luka
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 8:57:09 AM
Hi Dearest Friends... Luka and Rinna and AnaMaria!
and, all the amazing friends who visit this forum... Love You All so much!

I am just passing by to wish everyone a Happy Valentine Day!

With Love and Friendship,
Blessings,
Alain
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 10:25:44 AM
Dear Anamaria,
Greetings dearie.

Thank you so much for the wonderful reply.  Oh Anamaria, the person responsible for all this is Luka and Thomas.  If Luka did not ask me, I would have only posted... hold on, what am I saying, I would have partied on here because the love is so strong and shining through like a candle all for you and from you.

You know what.... Ijust love this, you are so passionate about Adland and I can truly see the effort you are putting to make sure you spend time with us.  Now, that is what I call love.  Anamaria, we will surely wait for you dear friend as long as you come back.  And anyways, we are looking forward to see you on weekends because then we know you crept out to the computer ;)

Hahahah, I love you so much my beast.... that has got to be the bestest Valentine line I have ever seen.... you are so funneee...... with that said, where are the jokes Anamaria.... we are waiting.... for Saturday and Sunday to catch you...hhahahah!

Thank you dear friend for being such a kind person..... you are such a sweet person.

Bless you.

Love, Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 10:37:06 AM
Dear Luka,.
Greetings!
Thank you for thanking me though you should thank yourself cause you hosted a wonderful fun party.  You are the reason Anamaria is back and I am glad to have you as my friend.

Hmmmm...... Hmmmmm........ I can't seem to hear the song you are singing.  Anamaria's husband thought you well ;)

Thank you for your graphic..... I am actually married with this guy.... he is such a good farter.... introduce you to my hubby - the Pink Piggy .... so my full name would be Rinna Piggy... Hahhahahahahahahhaha ;) Hope you enjoy the clip.

((youtube id="gRcro08qFZE"))((/youtube))

Lots of love and great party dear friend!

Love, Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!