Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIRST CELEBRATION AT THE EMPIRE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS
2/2/2009 7:06:52 AM

Hey Amb. John!!!

Good to see you walking amongst us again and able to visit this party!!!  Luka sure knows how to put a party on and gather just the right folks!  LOL!!!   I wonder where he learned that.... hmmmm....  LOL!!

I think I will have a great birthday this year!   Last year the changing of the XLIX to lonely old L.  :(   But now, my L has a friend....   LI!  Does that mean I can lie about my age now?  LOL!!!

Thanks John!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:09:04 AM

Hey you Zary!!!!

Awesome cake, I might just add.... CHOCOLATE!!! YUM!!!

Thanks for being here and being you and reminding me of all the great times we had LOBOPABC!!!  LOL!!!

Birthday boy hugs back to you,

Zoe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:12:42 AM

Hey MYRNA!!!!!

You got it absolutely right....  I LOVE and I LOVE HUGS!!!   LOL!!!   But it presents an arguement, of which is the only I will debate.... Is it my pleasure to give them or receive them?  Answer that and you will win five more EXTRA hugs!  LOL!!!

Yes, Rina is a party animal and I thank you for bringing your friends!

Lucky us hugs,

Joe

PS:  Good thing Myrna was here, this forum was turning all blue.  Ha!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:14:43 AM

Rina,

Once again I thank you for all the happiness that you portray EVERYWHERE you are.  That is a wonderful gift to give to all.  You are like our very own Johnny Appleseed, except you are planting seeds of happiness and joy!

Loving hugs,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:19:43 AM

Good morning Dimitra!!!

Wow!  Now that was quite a dance.  Being a logical person, I found myself watching the video (yes, rather hypnotized) thinking... she has amazing brain to be able to wiggle like that constantly!!!  LOL!!!!

It was a beautiful dance and fantastic music!  Thank you for sharing with me this unusual mesmerizing art!

Birthday hugs,

Joe

PS:  Any more?  :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!