Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FIRST CELEBRATION AT THE EMPIRE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS
2/2/2009 6:48:01 AM

Hi Joe:

Just picked up the invite to your 51st..can't wait until you get here ;).

I'd offer a cake with candles but would not want to create a fire hazzard :)

bugs bunny eating a carrot animated gifHave a great year of being 50 and the joy of that first 1...more to follow, I'm sure.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 6:49:10 AM

Hey Kathleen,

SO!   :)

Those make me look really old!  LOL!!!  The first  thing that I can remember about that error was... I remember lying on the floor at my Grandmas (she had a TV, we didn't) with my head on my hands up on my elbows, feet kicking in the air watching a parade.  It was the one JFK was assassinated in.  All in black and white!

Now, my folks were country music fans and I do remember growing up with Patsy,  Jerry Lee and more (Hank Willimas, Bob Wells, Hank Snow, Eddie Arnald, ...) and believe it or not, they had some Holly lying around.  Must of been Mom!  LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing those wonderful old classics!!!

Keep'em coming!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 6:52:22 AM

Hey Pat!

Thanks for stopping by!  For the first time, we went to some friends that had over 35 people gathered.  Wow!  It was almost like sitting there!  The SuperBowl has come and gone.  Wish my Cowboys would have been there... but!     It was a good game.  The Cardinals almost pulled it off, but a few too many errors.  Hope you enjoyed it!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 6:55:19 AM

Branka,

Yes I was delighted!  I love music... my favorites at my age are the classical classics!  LOL!!!  Now figure that one out!

In the past few years, thanks to many of my "around the world" friends here, I have been experiencing music from around the world.  It is actually phenomenal to hear the great and wonderful varieties.  You have to admit that people from everywhere love music!

What is the score with the chair now?      10:2?     LOL!!!!

Always hugs,

Joe
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 7:00:28 AM

Hey Alain,

That dance certainly got my attention!  They must visit all the birthdays and eat lots of cake!  LOL!!!!

This community has been very good to me and for me.  I have met some of the most dearest people ever!  It has become like a big family for me.  Unfortunately, I have periods that I cannot be here like I would and miss out on many of the 1000s of hugs shared each day and more.  But... I try my hardest!  LOL!!!

Now, have some of that delicious food that Rina brought and listen to some great music while those folks "do a little dance".  :)

Thank you for being MY friend and thanks for the hug!

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!