Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FIRST CELEBRATION AT THE EMPIRE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS
2/6/2009 1:54:32 AM

Hi Dimi,

You took a big part here on your shoulders - entertainment.

How to thank you my friend?

Hope Joe has studied all those amazing belly dance ladies, enjoying in their virtue. Mother tried to teach me to understand "philosophy" of the belly dance .... but I prefer to stay, for now, on the visual effects. Also, promised her to write a public apology to her for mentioning her conservative episodes.

And now I don`t know to write. LOL, but the truth is she sometimes has them. I think the trouble comes from my "male" and her "female" use of the language and ... LOL ... trouble is a trouble.

Thanks Dimi! You are greatly loved and appreciated!

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 1:58:35 AM

Dear Joe and friends,

Now must run off to the school.

Will try to be back later in (my) evening.

Thanks to all who made this special day - more special for my (our) dear buddy Joe Downing.

Hug and bless you all!

Luka
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 2:29:47 AM
Hi There Dear Joe,
Greetings dear friend!
I have to say that the party is really just getting started.  As you can see, no one wants to leave the party.  I am afraid we would have to start playing more songs cause this is a one year party.

How was your birthday celebration dear friend?  Hope you can share the funnies with us... ooopppsss, sorry, I mean the whole story with us ;)

Don't worry, you can have all the food.... There is plenty more to go around and birthday boys are always given priority ;)

Enjoy your party dear friend.  Here's a special wish for everyone here in the party:

Have a good one dear friend and wishing you lots of love, luck and success for 2009.

And Luka dear, you are doing an awesome job.  I am so proud to enjoy this party celebration with you as the caterer.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!