Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Life is a Miracle
8/31/2005 6:44:20 PM
Hello, Kathy Great reminder of how very precious life is and how we should take note of it's value everyday, like giving simple gifts of appreciation whenever we can. All the Best, David and Margaret
David and Margaret Duncan mduncand@comcast.net
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 7:47:04 PM
Hello my friends, thank you so much for all your kind words, Brady, you are a wonderful man,Im starting to really love you,you always say the perfect things,Thank you so much for the poem,it is truly very beautiful, your gonna make me cry. I had a great first day back to school.Im teaching 10th graders,It was a great day,Im glad im back at school,Kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/31/2005 8:06:49 PM
Yes Kathy, I sgree that life is a minstry. For that reason I have come to the conclusion that there is an unseen hand in the affairs of men/women. History is replete with the mistries of life: The Battle of Waterloo in 1815 comes to mind - unexpected rain/saved Britan from becoming a French Colony. Also, Joan of Arc - 1412-31, French saint and national heroine... And Religion is where you find miricles of all kinds. One of my Thanks Giving Prayer when I roll out of bed is this: We thank Thee for the miricle of rest and recuperation; for Thy protection during sleep; for food and clothing and shelter and for all supply, knowing that all are loaned us by Thee for our correct use. Amen. Another prayer that I recite ever so often is The Prayer of Understanding: O Christ, the Divine Power within me, Help me to unfold and develop the great love-force And the great understanding, That back of the mind and back of all life, There is a Divine Something which can accomplish That which nothing mundane can touch. Both Prayers are from the Order of Christian Mystics. Rudolph.
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 8:12:18 PM
Hello Kathy, thank you for the invitation.Thank You Kathy as you are right as always here especially with it being a given miracle. I am thinking now why we all feel the same way about the Miracle of life and it gives me the curious nature to ask you a Question. My question being Kathy,if we agree that life is a Miracle,then what do we feel that death is. As logic will prevail here but Just what if Death isn't the end of Life but only the ending of a little part of it.I wonder what most will say to this answer however if Life is a Miracle then Death must be given it's true respect.? regards Jeffrey OBrien
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/31/2005 8:15:55 PM
Tasmania 01/09/2005 11:12 Hi, You are the Miracle Kathy dear with your devotion for others, bless you ... Warm regards Eva ______________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com This is revolutionary world wide communication, that save you money on postage stapms and give you and recipient chance win holiday for two + $$$
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0