Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Life is a Miracle
8/31/2005 7:40:05 AM
Life is a Miracle Life is a miracle do not let it slip away, Open your heart to others give of your self eachday. See the beauty in everyone regardless of where they've been,Some have a different journey and really need a friend. Share your gifts and talents listen with your heart. Do the things you dream about but do'nt have time to start. Pick a bouquet of flowers show someone that you care,Be gracious and forgiving life is never fair. Hold on to your courage you may need it down the road, We all have a cross to bear it could be a heavy load. If you practice all these things no matter where you roam,you may find both sun and rain but you will never be alone. Thank you for always being there. Many Blessings to my friends and have a most wonderful week, your friend, Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Life is a Miracle
8/31/2005 7:59:47 AM
Hey Kathy, you have a great start to the new term :) At ya Paul X
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 8:02:12 AM
Wonderful Kathy Wonderful Thanks Linda
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/31/2005 8:22:20 AM
Hi Kathy, Beautiful, simply beautiful. Among your best posts. It is reasons like these that you share with us, that I call you Dearheart. Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Tolstoy
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 8:22:38 AM
Amen, Great Message Kathy. Strong Words for a Wed. Your Friend,
+0