Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending January 27 for 173rd POTW:
1/22/2009 10:55:39 AM

Here are 2 things that have come up since yesterday:

1. If you need to replace any names on your list because they don't meet the requirements or just don't want to be nominated...

You can make an additional post just with replacement name(s).

That secondary post won't be counted among the backward-count of NOMINATORS OF THE WEEK, we'll just count your original nomination post for the NOTW count.

-----

2. It IS  a lot of work to get 7 profile links, so if you want to nominate all or most of those people again in the upcoming weeks, just come back to this thread and copy & paste your list, removing anyone who WON the election this time, or if you want to delete and add new names.  That sounds like the easiest thing to do in future nomination lists.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2009 10:55:40 AM

Hi Beth & Judy,

Thanks you so much for thinking of me and for Nominating me for POTW.  I appreciate your Friendship and all that you both do here at Adland to make it such a Wonderful Community. 

Unfortunately, under these new guidelines, I no longer qualify either to Nominate nor to be Nominated for POTW, since I do not have an Active Forum.  Unless I feel that I can put up and operate a productive and informative Forum, I will not put up one simply for the purpose of entering a contest.  As I explained to each of you in a separate PM, given my current situation, I simply do not  have the time to do justice to a Forum.

I will, of course, continue to follow the POTW and look forward to being able to Congratulate each week's winner, as I'm sure that I will see each of you Honored in the weeks to come.  Once again, Thank You both for considering me and Thank You for being such Wonderful Friends.

God Bless You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2009 11:40:39 AM

Oh, Phil, my friend,

That is EXACTLY why I nominated you, and probaly why Beth did as you!!.  Because you are who you are and very special to many of us here at ALP!!

Hugs and blessings!

Judy

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2009 12:00:07 PM

Beth,

Thank you very much, for your nomination, however I must, decline as I have already received the award and once is enough for me.  Thank you.

I believe I can nominate and shall as a new crop of qualified candidates come to my attention.

Respectfully,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/22/2009 3:48:03 PM

Thanks, Judy!
I wasn't expecting that people wouldn't want to start their own forum, but I guess it's a personal choice.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!